Every year a large number of 12th passed students apply for admission at ABBN Seal College. Candidates who had done online registration for courses such as BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom on the official website before the last date are now eligible to check the merit list. Candidates who were waiting for the final merit list can now visit the official website i.e. www.abnscollege.org. and find whether their names are presented in the list. The final merit will be published soon. Moreover, the E counselling list for both honours and general courses is released in the month of July 2023 only. Read here the details to obtain every possible information/ detail related to ABN Seal College Merit List 2023.
ABN Seal College Merit List 2023 Overview
|Name of the college||ABN Seal College|
|Name of the course||BA, BSc. BCom, MA, MSc, MCom|
|Last date to apply||June 2023|
|Final merit list publication||July 2023|
|Post category||Merit List|
ABN Seal College Merit List 2023 Schedule
|Online admission form release||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to fill-up the form||4th week of June 2023|
|Publication of provisional merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|The request of rectification of mistakes to the principal through email||To be Updated|
|Publication of final merit list||To be Updated|
|First E counselling list for honours courses||To be Updated|
|First E counselling list for general courses||To be Updated|
|2nd E counselling list for honours courses||To be Updated|
ABN Seal College Merit List 2023
As it is very much known that every year the admission process for ABN Seal College is online. Consequently, the entire admission schedule was also published online. The entire important schedule is mentioned in the table above. Additionally, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd merit lists for BA, BSc, BCom courses are released category wise. Qualifying students must submit the required documents along with the admission fees at the allotted centre after checking their names in the merit/ cut off list. After the declaration of the final merit list, both regular and non-regular students can secure admission to ABN Seal College. In any case, candidates are not able to appear for the first seat allotment round then they can apply online for ABN Seal College Cut off List 2023.
- Name of the student
- Application number applicant category
- Course name
- Aggregate marks
- Merit rank
- Reporting time
Documents Required for Counselling
- Duly filled online application form (Printed Copy)
- H.S.C Mark Sheet (12th Class).
- Madhyamik Admit Card/ Certificate/ Age Proof Certificate.
- Student’s Caste/ PH Certificate from authority as per the rules of the Indian government.
- One passport size photograph (coloured).
Seat Intake for Under Graduate Courses
|Honours subject||Intake seat capacity|
ABN Seal College Merit List 2023
Here are a few steps for the reference of applicants to download the Merit List:
- Initially, log in to the official website of ABN College i.e. www.abnscollege.in.
- After successfully logging, click on the link for “Merit List & Cut off” from the Homepage.
- Enter your application number, Date of birth, and Captcha code.
- Hit the search button.
- Now the merit list will appear on the screen and you can find your name in the same.
- Download and save Merit list and get its hard copy for future references.
ABN Seal College Selection Criteria
- Selection is based on the entrance test which is organized by the ABN Seal College for admission to various programmes.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authorities of ABN Seal College which will be released online at the official portal of AN Seal College in a pdf format.
- The application form starts filling in August
- Students are required to submit an application form for college as per their choices/ preferences.
- For the candidates who want to enrol for PhD programs, they need to go through PRT which will be conducting in the month of October on an annual basis by the official authority of ABN Seal College.