Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Common Entrance Test or AP AGRICET is an entrance test that is organized every year by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. Those candidates who are seeking admission in different agricultural courses can apply for the same. The application forms for the same will be submitted through online mode at www.angrau.ac.in. No offline mode will be there to submit the forms. Before applying for the entrance test, applicants should check whether they successfully satisfy the eligibility criteria or not. Therefore candidates can prepare enough for the entrance exam and should apply for the same before the last date. Get all the necessary details regarding AP AGRICET 2024 from this article below.
AGRICET 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET)|
|Organizing Authority||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.|
|Status of application form||To be released|
|Level of Exam||UG, PG Level|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Doctoral Courses|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
AGRICET 2024 Important Dates
|Online application form release date||4th week of May 2024|
|The deadline to submit the form||4th week of June 2024|
|Last date to apply with late fee||4th week of June 2024|
|Admit card issue date||4th week of July 2024|
|Examination date||4th week of July 2024|
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (CA & BM)
- B.Tech (Food Science)
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Sc (Home Science)
- M.Sc in Environmental Science & Technology
- M.Sc in Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- MBSA (Agri-Business Mgmt.)
- M.Sc in Food Technology
- M.Sc. in Agriculture
- M.Tech Agriculture Engineering: Soil Water Engineering- Farm Machinery and Food Engineering and Power Processing.
- M.Sc. (Home Science)
- Ph.D. (Agriculture)
- Ph.D. (Home Science)
- Applicants belonging to Indian Nationality are eligible to apply.
- The age of the applicant should be between 17 to 22 years. (25 years for the applicants belonging to reserved category and 27 years in case of applicants belonging to PH category).
- Only those candidates who possess a two-year ANGRAU/ PJTSAU diploma in Agriculture/ Seed Technology are eligible to apply.
- Students appearing in the final year exam can also apply.
- Applicants of Andhra Pradesh will get a relaxation of 85% in seats.
AGRICET 2024 Application Form
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of ANGRAU.
- Later, they have to download the form and fill it with all their accurate details.
- Candidates must make sure to send/ submit the application form before the due date as the authority will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Attach a few certificates/ documents along with the application form such as:
- Date of Birth certificate
- Aadhar number
- Diploma/course completion certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST applicants
- Local status Proof (last seven years)
- Applicants can pay the application fee online in the account of ANGRAU.Name of the account holder: COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU
Account No. 37009978454
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, Chuttugunta Branch, Guntur
IFSC Code: SBIN0012681
- Once the form is completely filled, candidates are required to attach all the documents and send it to:The Registrar,
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University,
Admin. Camp Office, Vijaya Durga Towers,
M.G. Inner Ring Road, Guntur,
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 250/-|
|Late fee||Rs. 1000/- for the general category and Rs. 500/- for reserved category.|
- Diploma Certificate/ Course completion Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ BC candidates issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Aadhar number
- PH, NCC, Sports and Defense, etc. certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Proof of local status (last 7 years)
- Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions
- Number of Questions: 120 questions
- Medium: Examination will be conducted in the Telugu language only.
- Examination Centers: S.V. Agriculture College, Tirupati and Agriculture College, Bapatla
- Syllabus: Depends according to diploma courses.
AGRICET 2024 Result
- The conducting authority i.e. ANGRAU will release the merit list on its official website.
- The officials of the University will inform the shortlisted candidates for the further counseling process.
- Candidates must not forget to download their rank/ scorecard from the official website only as the same will be required during counseling process.
AGRICET 2024 Qualifying- Marks
- The official authority is responsible for setting out the criteria for the percentage of marks.
- Qualifying marks must be at least 25% for candidates based on previous years.
- Only those candidates who qualify for this criterion will be enrolled in the program.
- For the candidates belonging to the scheduled caste and the scheduled tribe, the authority has not set any bar for the minimum qualification marks.