AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023: AIIMS B.Sc Nursing registration is going to start soon. Aspirants can register themselves through the official website of AIIMS or through the direct link which will be updated on this page, after the release of official notification. Candidates are required to see the full to get a complete idea of the registration process, exam dates, exam pattern, etc.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam name||AIIMS Nursing 2023|
|Conducting authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Medium of exam||English|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Schedule
|Registration begins||last week of November 2022|
|Last date of registration||2nd week of January 2023|
|Status update of basic registration||2nd week of January 2023|
|Correction in the basic registration||1st week of January 2023|
|The final status of basic registration||1st week of April 2023|
|Release of prospectus||2nd week of April 2023|
|Generation of code for final registration||–|
|Final Registration (fee payment and choice of city) for candidates who have Generated Code for Final Registration||–|
|Final Status of BSc Nursing (Post-Basic) application and a Rejected application.||–|
|The final Status of BSc Nursing (Hons) application and a Rejected application.||–|
|Last date of submission of documents||–|
|Admit card availability (for B.Sc Nursing post-basic)||–|
|Admit card availability (for B.Sc Nursing (Hons)||–|
|Exam date (for B.Sc Nursing post-basic)||–|
|Result (for B.Sc Nursing post-basic)||–|
|Exam date (for B.Sc Nursing (Hons)||–|
B.Sc (Hons) Nursing
- Candidates must have cleared class 12 exams or an equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.
- General category candidates should have scored a minimum of 55 % in class 12th and SC/ST category candidates should have scored 50%.
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)
- Candidates must have cleared class 12 or an equivalent exam from a recognized board/university having Physics, Chemistry, English, and either Biology or Maths subjects.
- Candidates having diploma in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) from any Indian Nursing Council recognized institution are eligible.
- Candidate must have registered themselves as a midwife or as a nurse with the State Nursing Council. In the case of male nurses, apart from being a registered nurse, they should have six-month training in any of the mentioned subjects is mandatory. OT (Operation Theatre) Techniques/Ophthalmic Nursing/Psychiatric Nursing/TB Nursing/Leprosy Nursing/Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing/Community Health Nursing/Orthopedic Nursing/Cancer Nursing
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
Candidates need to complete two registration process i.e.
- Basic registration
- Final registration
In basic registration, candidates are required to fill in their basic personal details such as name, father’s name, contact no. etc. Along with this, candidates are required to upload their signature and passport size photograph. After submission, candidates will receive a registration id and password on their valid email id.
In the final registration, candidates are required to visit the official site and log in to it by entering the registration id and password. After logging in, they need to fill in their academic details and upload the required documents and pay the application fee which is INR 1500/- (for GEN/OBC), INR 1200/- (for SC/ST), and PwD candidates are not required to pay any application fee. Candidates can pay the application charges via debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing
|Exam duration||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
For B.Sc Nursing (Post basic)
Stage 1 Written Examination
|Exam duration||90 minutes|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Sections||Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Fundamentals of Nursing, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Community Health Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.|
Stage 2 Personal Interview/Assessment
Candidates who will have their names on the merit list based on the written exam will be called for the personal interview/assessment round. The second stage will have a weightage of 30 marks. The final merit list of the candidate will be based on the performance of candidates in both stages. The assessment process will include the following criteria:
- Performance as a staff nurse.
- The past academic record of the candidate in the Higher Secondary or class 12 or equivalent examination.
- Past academic record in the Nursing examination.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result: The result will be declared online. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official portal of AIIMS.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023: MNS Exam Date, Online Form|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official website of AIIMS?
Question: When will the result of the entrance examination be declared?
Ans. The entrance examination result will be declared after the conduction of the examination.
Question: What is the exam frequency of AIIMS?
Ans. The exam is conducted once a year.