AISTE is a scholarship examination that is organized every year to provide eligible candidates with a prestigious scholarship opportunity. The scholarship in this is provided on the basis of the qualification possessed by the candidates in the scholarship examination. The eligible candidates will get a wide range of benefits once they qualify for the scholarship examination. The final students will get an opportunity to pursue their education without submitting any fees. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to financially support those students who are financially unstable to continue their education. Get complete details regarding the AISTE 2023 from this article.
All India Scholarship Test 2023 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Genius foundation|
|Name of the scholarship||All India Scholarship Test|
|Eligible students||Students of class 4th to 12th|
All India Scholarship Test 2023 Important Dates
|Application form||1st week of December 2022|
|Last date to apply||last week of December 2022|
|Admit card release date||1st week of January 2023|
|Results declaration date||3rd week of January 2023|
All India Scholarship Test 2023 Benefits
|1st Rank||Rs. 90,000/- (1-year book facilities and excellence certificate)|
|2nd Rank||Rs. 70,000/- (1 yearbook facilities and excellence certificate)|
|3rd Rank||Rs. 50,000/- (1-year book facilities and excellence certificate)|
- He/ She must be of Indian nationality.
- The applicant must be studying from class 4th to class 12th.
The exam pattern of the All India Scholarship Scheme will be based upon the following details:-
- A total of 120 questions will be asked in AISTE 2023 i.e.:
Mathematics (60 questions)
English (20 questions)
Science (20 questions)
GK (20 questions)
- The exam will be done through an offline medium (OMR Based).
- The exam will be regulated for 2 hours.
- Each paper will include objective-type questions.
- Students will get questions with four alternative options.
- There will be a negative marking of one-fourth mark for each incorrect response.
State Level Scholarship Amount
- 1st rank candidate will get Rs. 28,000 and one yearbook facilities and excellence certificate.
- 2nd rank candidate will be provided Rs. 25,000 and one-year book facilities and excellence certificate.
- The top 1000 winners will receive participation certificates.
All India Scholarship Test 2023 Application Procedure
- First of all, open the official web portal of AISTE
- On the homepage of the website apply for a link that suggests- “AlSTE”.
- The registration form will be displayed before you, thus complete the same.
- Provide all of your details and upload all of your documents as per the given size and formats.
- At last, tick mark the declaration and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- The registration number and details will be available on your screen.
- Do not forget to note down all of the important details carefully.
Applicants can appear in the AISTE Scholarship Exam by paying the application fee of Rs. 249/- only.
Essential Documents Required
- Photo of the Applicant
- Signature of the Applicant
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Application Fee
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
All India Scholarship Test 2023 Terms and Conditions
- The applicants will have to appear at the exam centers in their home districts.
- Among the total number of applicants, the AISTE scholarship will be awarded to the 200 top meritorious students on the premises of their performance in online scholarship tests, interviews, family income, and board marks.
- The applicants need to pay a registration fee of INR 249/- only.
- The total number of questions asked in the examination will be 120.
- AISTE question papers are categorized into four sections i.e. – Mathematics (60 questions), English (20 questions), Science (20 questions), and GK (20 questions).