Allahabad Agriculture University 2023: the Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology, and Sciences (SHUATS) formerly known as Allahabad Agriculture University conduct the admission process for UG & PG Courses every year. Eligible candidates will obtain the application form in the month of April 2023 tentatively. In December 2016, SHUATS got the status of Deemed University to its full-fledged State Government University and its approved by University Grants Commission. Therefore it got renamed as SHUATS. The university grants admission to multiple undergraduate and postgraduate programs only through entrance tests, solely on the base of merit. However, there are a few other programs for which admission is offered through direct interviews. The application process will be conducted through online mode via the authorised web portal of the University i.e. www.shuats.in.
Allahabad Agriculture University Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the University||Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences|
|Approved by||ICAR, IAUA, IAU, AIU, UGC, ACU|
|Location||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
Allahabad Agriculture University 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration for all the offered programs||Third week of March 2023|
|Last date of SHUATS admission||Second week of June 2023|
|Last date for correction in the application form||Third week of June 2023|
|Admit Card issuance for SOET||Fourth week of June 2023|
|Computer Based Online Entrance Test||First week of July 2023|
|Declaration of Online Entrance Test Result||First week of July 2023|
- Undergraduate Programmes: The candidates must pass 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for the applicants of SC/ ST category and differently-abled candidates according to their qualifying examination can get admission to undergraduate programmes. Candidates appearing in 12th board examination in 2023 are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Postgraduate Programmes: Candidates possessing a bachelor’s degree in the final examination in the relevant trade under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 according to their qualifying examination can enroll for admission to PG programmes. The candidates appearing in final bachelor’s degree examination in 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- For B. P. Ed. Programme: A degree of BPE with an aggregate of 50% marks or an undergraduate degree with physical education as an elective subject with a total of 45% marks and participation in inter-university competition/ All India inter- university or national university. There will be a separate entrance test for B.P.Ed. course.
- For M. Ed. Programme: The candidates must hold a B.Ed. degree with at least 55% aggregate marks.
Allahabad Agriculture University 2023 Application Form
Candidates should follow the following steps in order to fill up the application form through the official website of the University.
- Visit the main university’s website that is shuats.edu.in.
- Click on the Application form link presented on the homepage.
- Fill the Application Form duly with all the correct details.
- Submit the online application form by hitting the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the online application form will receive query number and query code. This is the confirmation that your application form is submitted successfully. Please note down the query number and query code for further reference.
- Upload the passport size photograph of the candidate (maximum size 40 kb).
- Make online payment through Net Banking / Debit or Credit Card and Demand Draft.
- The online Application Form will be accepted after receiving the duly filled form with payment details. Through this, the application form number and admit card for entrance test will be generated.
|All UG Programmes||INR 1500/-|
|All PG Programmes||INR 1500/-|
|B.Ed. Only||INR 1500/-|
|M.Ed. Only||INR 1500/-|
|All PG M.Ed.||INR 1500/-|
|Faculty level test & Interview Programmes||INR 700/-|
The university has formed a Career Planning & Counselling Centre (CPCC) through which it invites various top companies for campus placements and recruitment assistance.
Apart from this, the center facilitates career counselling, summer internships, soft skills training and other personality development programs to its students.
Applicants can get the detailed exam pattern from the below section. It is very essential to know the complete structure of question paper provided below.
- The test will be organized for two hours for both UG and PG programmes.
- Candidates will lose one mark for every wrong answer to the question.
- The SHUAT 2023 Question Paper will be having 160 marks.
- Questions for UG courses will be in both English and Hindi language.
- For PG courses the questions will only be set in English language.
The applicants will get nominated in the separated merit lists for different categories based on the marks obtained in the SHUATS entrance examination. Each category (Christian and general) will hold separate merit list for undergraduate, postgraduate, B.Ed. and M.Ed. according to the application form number will be provided on the notice boards of the Allahabad Agriculture University and will also be available on the main website of the University.