AP B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: NTR University of Health Sciences offers admission into B.Sc Nursing course every year. The university organizes the entrance exam for admission to the B.Sc Nursing course. The shortlisted students will get admission to this university and its affiliated colleges. Therefore, the application form for session 2023 will be released soon. However, the official dates regarding the admission procedure have not been released yet. Meanwhile, it is very mandatory to submit the application form before the last date. Interested candidates who want to appear for this admission procedure must meet the eligibility norms set by the authority. Here we are providing all the details regarding Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing 2023.
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh B.S. Nursing|
|Conducting authority||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Admission into||B.Sc Nursing|
AP B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form releases||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Original certificates verification date||To be announced|
|Provisional merit list||To be announced|
|Merit list||To be announced|
|Revised merit list||To be announced|
|Web options start||To be announced|
|2nd counseling||To be announced|
|2nd phase seat allotment||To be announced|
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for AP Nursing Admission.
- Applicants must have the valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with 55% marks from any recognized educational board.
- However, reserved category candidates will get a 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in their qualifying exam.
- The age of the candidates must not be less than 17 years. On the other hand, upper age relaxation is 45 years (48 years in the case of reserved category).
- Applicants also need to submit a valid medical certificate stating that they are medically fit for admission.
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
All the aspirants can fill out the registration form online mode only. Follow these steps given below in order to fill the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Application form 2023:
- Applicants have to visit the official website i.e. – www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- After visiting the portal, fill in all your basic details such as name, address, phone number, email id, ID Proof the application form.
- Choose the branch you wish to apply for.
- Upon submitting these basic details, candidates will have to upload a recent passport size photograph and their signature should be in the given format.
- Moreover, they are required to upload all other required certificates such as caste and category certificates, relevant mark sheets, domicile certificates, etc.
- After uploading the documents, aspirants are required to pay the application fee through online mode. They can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking, or other transaction modes.
- Upon successful payment of the application fee, your form will be submitted.
- Do not forget to take out its print for future references.
|Category||Application fee (Unreserved category)||Application fee (Reserved category)|
|B.Sc Nursing||INR 2,360/-||INR 1,888|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||INR 2,360/-||INR 1, 888|
Note- In any case, the application fee will not be refunded or transferred.
- The AP B.Sc examination will be held online i.e. (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total 100 questions with 1 mark each will be there.
- The exam does not hold any negative marking.
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
- The NTR University of Health Sciences will declare the result after a few days of exam commencement.
- It will be available in online mode.
- Candidates are required to get their names on the merit list in order to qualify for admission.
- Candidates will be able to check the result by logging into the official website of NTR – www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- You will be able to view the result in PDF format.
- Therefore through the result, candidates will see their scores obtained in each section and overall marks too.
- Moreover, after the result declaration, the admission authorities will invite qualified candidates for the counseling process.
- For counseling, students have to carry their original certificates at the counseling center.
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023||AIIMS Paramedical 2023|
AP B.Sc Nursing Admission Counseling Centers
|Vishakhapatnam||Opposite School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus, Visakhapatnam|
|Vijayawada||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Kurnool||SGPR Government Polytechnic College, Kurnool|
|Tirupati||Old MBA Building, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Is there any negative marking in the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing exam?
Ans. No, there will be no negative marking.
Question: What is the entrance exam commencement date?
Ans. The Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing entrance exam date is not out yet.
Question: What is the application mode for the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing entrance test 2023?
Ans. The only mode of application filing will be online.
Question: In which mode NTR University of Health Sciences will conduct the AP B.Sc Nursing entrance test?
Ans. The exam will be organized in Computer Based Test.