AP LAWCET is a state-level law entrance exam which is regulated by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantpur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad once a year. Candidates who want to opt for three or five-year law courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh can appear for this examination. Through AP LAWCET, candidates will get admission into various government and private professional law colleges of Andhra Pradesh State. Consequently, candidates need to go through the eligibility requirements to apply for this test online. The exam is scheduled to be organized tentatively in the month of July 2023 whereas the application form will be released in the month of May 2023. With the help of this article, candidates can obtain all the mandatory information related to AP LAWCET 2023. Given below are the complete details of the same.
AP LAWCET 2023 Overview
|Name of the examination||AP LAWCET|
|Full form||Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Krishnadevaraya University, Anantpur|
|Courses offered||Law courses|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Participating universities||+ 50 law colleges|
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Dates
|Online application begins||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Application correction date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit card release date||4th week of June 2023|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2023|
|Answer key publish on||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||3rd week of July 2023|
|Counseling begins||1st week of August 2023|
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for AP LAWCET.
- Candidates must possess a domicile certificate of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Educational Qualification for LLB (3 Years)
- Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized university/ institution.
- 45% marks are mandatory to apply for the exam. 40% marks for reserved category.
Educational Qualification for LLB (5 Years)
- Participating candidates must have passed the 12th examination from a recognized educational board.
- 45% marks are important to obtain in class 12th exam. 40% marks for reserved category.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application form
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the AP LAWCET conducting body- www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Fill in the complete application form and submit the filled form before the last date to avoid the late application fine.
- Upload the scanned copy of the signature and photograph in the mentioned format/ specifications only.
- Candidates who want to correct their mistakes in the application form will be provided the correction facility in the third week of June 2023.
- While filling the application form all the applicants should provide the correct email id and working mobile number.
- All the registered participants will get all the important updates about the LAWCET on their provided mobile number or Email ID.
- There is no need for the applicants to send the hard copy of the application form to the Exam conducting authority.
- Candidates must keep a few copies of the application form safe for future use.
Candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee via UPI/ Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Those candidates who want to pay the application fee through offline mode can do the same through AP Online Centres/ TS Online Centres.
|All category candidates||INR 750/-|
- Exam Mode: AP LAWCET will be held in online CBT mode.
- No of Questions: Candidates have to answer a total no. of 120 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: The exam will have objective-based questions (MCQ Type).
- Duration of Paper: A duration of 90 minutes will be allotted to complete the question paper.
- No of Sections: AP LAWCET will consist of 3 sections.
- Medium of Exam: This exam will be organized in Telugu and English language.
- Marking Pattern: +1 mark is allotted for each correct response.
- Negative marking: No provision of negative marking will be there in the exam.
|Subjects||Total questions||Total marks|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for Study Law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer Key
The Answer key will be released by the authority of AP LAWCET after few days from the completion of the examination. It will be accessible in a pdf format only. Candidates can obtain the answer key from the 2nd week of July 2023 through online mode.
The answer key will consist of all the correct answers to every asked question in the entrance test. The answer key is released so that the candidates can predict their marks even before the declaration of the final result.
|LLB Admission||CEE Kerala LLB|
|CEE Kerala LLB||Competitive Exams After Graduation|
AP LAWCET 2023 Result
In the third week of July 2023, the results of AP LAWCET will be announced on the official web portal. Participants have to visit the official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in. The AP LAWCET result will include information such as rank, roll number, name, mark obtained by the candidate, etc.
Once the hall ticket number and the registration number are submitted, candidates will be able to verify the AP LAWCET results. After this procedure, applicants will be called for the counseling procedure based on their scores and merit list.