The authorities of the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati will publish all notifications connected to the admission process. Army College of Nursing will have an admissions process for candidates to offer them the chance to enroll in B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing programs at the university and its associated institutions across Guwahati.
The Indian Nursing Council in New Delhi and the Assam Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Council in Guwahati, Assam, both recognize the Army College of Nursing. Applicants will be required to take an admission test administered by the authorities. Admission will be granted depending on the applicant’s performance in the entrance test.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023: Highlights
|Name||Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati|
|Types||UG, PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Army College of Nursing|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Duration||02 hours (B.Sc.), 01:30 hours (M.Sc.)|
AIN Guwahati Admission 2023: Important Dates
The following are significant dates and events related to the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023:
|Events||Dates for B.Sc.||Dates for M.Sc.|
|Application Form||1st week of April 2023||1st week of March 2023|
|Application Forms Last Date||2nd week of June 2023||2nd week of June 2023|
|Application Forms (Late Fee)||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Admit Card||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Mock Test||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Exam||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Result||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Commencement Of Counseling||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|2nd Counselling||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|3rd Counselling||To be Updated|
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Application Form
- The registration form for B.Sc. Nursing will be released soon.
- Candidates may access application forms on the university’s official website in an online format.
- Candidates must enroll on the site and complete the application form.
- Candidates-must provide certain information.
- After filling out the application, candidates must print it out.
- After that, candidates must pay the application cost and submit the application form.
- Candidates must send the properly completed registration form, together with all required papers and the application fee, to the institution at the following address.
For the candidates’ convenience, we have included all pertinent information regarding the application cost below:
- Candidates must pay Rs 1000 for B.Sc Nursing and Rs 50 for gateway fees.
- If you are applying for M.Sc nursing, you must pay Rs 600.
- You may pay the application cost by DD in the offline method.
- Make a check payable to the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, on behalf of the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati.
All of the essential information regarding the qualifying requirements for the applicants’ reference is included below:
- For B.Sc: Candidates must have completed the HSC or an equivalent.
- for M.Sc: Candidates must have a B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree.
- The applicant must have earned an HSC in science with physics, chemistry, biology, and English as a subject.
Marks needed to qualify:
- Applicants in the general category must achieve a minimum of 50% in the HSC examinations, while those in the reserved category must achieve a minimum of 45 percent.
Criteria for Age:
- As of December 31, 2023, the Applicant must be at least 17 years old and no older than 22 years old. Only the date of birth on the Secondary Education Board’s (Class X Certificate) certificate will be accepted as genuine.
- For candidates having a B.Sc. degree with at least two courses from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, or Zoology and who have completed the remaining subjects in the intermediate or equivalent examination, the upper age limit is extended to not more than 25 years of age as of December 31, 2023.
Previous work experience:
- After completing a basic B.Sc. Nursing degree, applicants must have one year of work experience.
For the candidates’ convenience, we have included all pertinent details regarding the paper design below:
B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- Test Mode: The authority administers the OAT (Online Admission Test), which implies the exam will be administered online.
- Exam Time Limit: The exam will last two hours.
- Question Kinds: There will be a total of 120 Multiple Choice Question types, also known as objective questions, on the question paper.
- Exam Topics: There will be five exam subjects (namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and General Awareness).
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer is worth one point, whereas wrong answers are worth 0.25 points less.
The following is how the questions will be distributed among the subjects:
|General Awareness||10 Marks|
Army Institute of Nursing Admit Card
The institute will send an admission card to the individual’s registered email address. Admit cards will also be sent to applicants at their registered addresses in an envelop that was included with the registration form.
Applicants are advised to verify the information on the admission card after they have received it. Admit cards/hall tickets will include essential information such as the individual’s name, roll number, picture, sign, test date, and examination center data, among other things.
To sit for the entrance test, applicants are required to have their admit card with them. Candidates who have actually completed the application form will get an admit card.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Result
Once the admission test is finished, the official authorities will announce the candidates’ results. Authorities will create a merit list of candidates in addition to the result. The merit list will be determined by the candidates’ performance in the admission test.
The university’s official website will be updated with the results and the merit list for candidates’ reference. Following the announcement of the results, the authorities will send the candidates a letter for counseling and admission.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Counselling
The merit list produced by the authorities based on the admission test scores will be the only basis for the counselling round.
Applicants who performed well on the entrance test and satisfy the eligibility requirements will be admitted by the authorities. As a result, candidates are required to be present in person for the counselling round.