BARC basically stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The recruitment of BARC 2023 will bring many opportunities for those candidates who are eager to seek admission to the desired courses. There are a total number of 74 vacancies for the post of Work Assistant into several Services. BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) Exam 2023 is expected to be conducted in the month of March 2023 for the recruitment of Trainee Scientific Officers. However, those candidates who will qualify for GATE 2023 can apply for the recruitment exam 2023. The online application for BARC Recruitment 2023 will be released in the month of January 2023 tentatively and candidates have to submit the forms before February 2023.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Organization
||BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre)
|No. of vacancies
||To be Updated
||Written test and interview
|Location of job
BARC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form release date
|The deadline to submit the form
|Last date for the candidates to upload their scores of GATE 2023
|Display of the shortlisted candidates for the interview
- Those candidates who have passed B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Sc./ 5 year integrated M.Tech. with at least 60% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
- Those who will be applying on the basis of scores in GATE must have obtained relevant GATE 2021 or even GATE 2022 in Engineering as the qualifying degree.
- Those who have qualifying degrees in branches such as Electrochemical, Geology, Mining, Ceramics, Reliability, Aerospace, Automobile, etc will not be considered eligible to apply.
- Applicants who belong to the General category must be 26 years of age to be eligible, OBC applicants should be 29 years, and for SC/ST and dependents of the died in riots, the age limit is 31 years.
- Those applicants who are domiciled in the division of Kashmir 1/1/ 81 to 31/12/ 90 can apply till 31 years of age.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- In the first step, candidates have to log in to the web portal of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre– www.barc.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, find out the relevant link stating “BARC Notification 2023”.
- Read all the instructions & guidelines mentioned in the BARC Notification 2023 PDF.
- Fill in the online application form with all mandatory required details.
- Upload your documents such as photograph and signature in the prescribed format only.
- Submit the application form and make sure to take a print copy of it for future reference.
|General and OBC candidates
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates
- The mode of the BARC 2023 exam will be commenced online.
- Online examination will consist of all Objective- types (Multiple Choice Questions).
- There will be a total number of 100 questions in the paper
- The examination will be conducted for 2 hours.
- Every right question will achieve 3 marks.
- There will be a reduction of 1 mark for every incorrect response.
- The exam participant is not allowed to carry a physical calculator with them.
BARC Exam 2023 Results
After the commencement of the BARC online exam, the shortlisted candidates will have to book their slots for Interviews by logging in to their account on the official web portal of BARC. Candidates will be called to appear for interviews as per the slot chosen by them. Once the interview process is completed, a merit list of the selected participants will be prepared on the premises of which candidates will be offered posts. Candidates can log in to their accounts via the authorized website of BARC and check their results. Results shall indicate the name of the candidate, the candidate’s father’s name, caste category, date of birth, exam name, address, marks obtained, etc.
Salary & Benefits
- Candidates who will get selected for the post of Scientific Officer will be recruited in the 7th Central Pay Commission pay matrix in Level 10 with basic pay of Rs. 56,100/-.
- Apart from the basic pay, candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance, and House Rent Allowance every month.
- Other allowances will include Contributory Health Service Scheme, Professional Update Allowance, Children’s Education Allowance, and Leave Travel Concession by air or equivalent for self and dependent family members.