Bastar University Admission 2023: Bastar University is renamed Shaheed Mahendra Karma Vishwavidyalaya and was first established in the year 2008. The university is based in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India. Here, students can get more than 20 undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma & certificate courses. The government of Chattisgarh, NCTE, AICTE has approved the Bastar University, Jagdalpur. Bastar University usually conducts its admission process in the month of August. 40+ colleges are affiliated with the Bastar University, which provides admission in courses such as MA, MSc, MCA, MBA, BEd, MSW, PG Diploma in Tribal Arts, and so on. We have mentioned more information about Bastar University Admission 2023 on this page. Go through the complete post to get its details.
Bastar University Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the University||Bastar Vishwavidyalaya|
|Approved by||AICTE, BCI, NCTE|
|Established | Type||2008 | STATE|
|Fee submission mode||Online and Demand Draft|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Based|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Number of Colleges||
|Number of Departments||10|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Courses|
Bastar University Programmes Offered
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||One Year|
|PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||One Year|
|PG Diploma in Tribal Art||One Year|
|Certificate Course in NGO Management||Six months|
|MSc Forestry and Wildlife||2 Years|
|MSc Anthropology and Tribal Studies||2 Years|
|MSc Rural Technology||2 Years|
|MSc Biotechnology||2 Years|
|Master of Social Work||2 Years|
|MA Political Science||2 Years|
|MA English||2 Years|
|Master of Business Management||2 Years|
Streams Offered at Bastar University
- Home Science
- Computer Science
- Ancient Indian History
- LLB: Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a UGC-recognized university are eligible to apply.
- BCA: Those candidates who have passed the 12th exams from the science stream are eligible for admission to this course.
- BSc: Candidates who have passed 12th exams from the science stream with 50% marks can apply for admission.
- MA: One just needs to possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a UGC-recognized university.
- MSc: Those who have completed a bachelor’s degree in science stream can apply for admission to this course.
- MCA: If a student holds a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline then he/ she can apply for this course.
Bastar University Admission 2023 Application Process
- Candidates need to visit the official web portal of the Bastar University i.e. www.bvvjdpexam.in.
- Look for the admission notification available on the homepage of the website.
- After reading all the instructions and guidelines about admission, you need to register yourself by filling up the form.
- Already registered students can log in to the same page by using their username & password.
- New users need to provide their desired course details, personal and academic details in the form.
- Furthermore, you will get the login id and password over SMS and email id.
- With the same login id and password, you can log in to the official website and upload the documents.
- Finally, at last, make the application fee payment and keep a print copy of the payment slip safe and secure for future references.
- Open the authorized server of the Bastar University and click on the link- the ‘Download Offline Admission Form’ button.
- Whereas, the candidate can also acquire the Admission Brochure from the university campus by paying Rs 200/-.
- Choose the course you want to opt for admission and fill up all the details required for registration in the form.
- Use your newly registered e-mail ID and password to log in.
- Download and fill the application form completely with authentic information.
- Attach all the vital certificates and documents within the application form.
- Thereafter, submit the application form and application fees by the Demand Draft (DD) to the below-mentioned address:
Chhattisgarh – 494001
- Scorecard of the qualifying exams.
- Marksheets of the exams.
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate (if applicable).
- Character or Migration Certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph with the digital signature.
CG Police Recruitment 2023 Notification, Dates, Vacancies, Online Form
Seat Allotment Procedure
After completing the application process, Bastar University will shortlist the students based on their merit i.e. their scores in the entrance exams or qualifying exams. Each and every student is recommended to keep checking the official website of Bastar University for any update regarding the result. Selected students in the merit list need to reach the university campus for completing the admission formalities. Furthermore, students will need to pay their fees on the basis of merit scores in the entrance exam or qualifying exam and course. Verification of original documents will also be carried out to the university campus.