BEMS Admission 2023: B.E.M.S. is a short form for Bachelor of Electro-homeopathy Medicine and Surgery. It is an undergraduate Homeopathy programme. Bachelor of Electro-homeopathy is a popular therapeutic framework that helps in keeping up the homeostasis between the lymph and blood of perished people, and results in reinstating them. It is a characteristic, basic, modest, non- alcoholic, innocuous and non-lethal. It is free of symptoms. For the treatment practice, medicines are produced from home grown plants. The duration of this course is 4 years and a half year. This profession opens opportunities in both the private and government segments. More detailed information in accordance with BEMS Admission 2023 is given in the below article.
BEMS Admission 2023 Business Areas
- Medical clinics
- Private Clinics
- Restorative Colleges and Universities
- Medication Stores
- Outsourcing (Medical)
- Wellbeing Consultancy Centers
BEMS Admission 2023 Highlights
|Program Full Name||Bachelor of Electro -Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit Based|
|Average Program Fee||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Duration of the BEMS Course||4 Years|
|Examination Type||Program Level|
BEMS Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
An aspirant must have completed 10+2 in science stream from a well known board in India. Admission in BEMS course will only be done on the basis of entrance and merit.
BEMS Admission 2023 Application Procedure
- Applicants will have to download the Prospectus from the official website of the concerned university or institute. All the guidelines for the same is given in it. As per these, fill out the application form.
- In case you are a new candidate and not registered, then you need to register yourself on the official portal.
- After that, continue the application form filling.
- Applicants should ensure that all the details provided in the form are correct.
Documents Required for BEMS Admission
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class 10th or 12th examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificates of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Caste
- Proof of disability (if necessary)
- Migration Certificate
NOTE:- Each university/ institute issues a list of documents that are necessary for admission. Candidates must assure that they have all documents on this list while applying for admission. Do not forget to take attested photocopies of all the above documents. Remember to take with you the amount to pay for the application fees in demand draft or cash.
- Anatomy I
- Physiology I
- Food and Hygiene
- Anatomy II
- Physiology II
- Electro-homeopathy (Materia-Medica)
- The practice of Electro- Homeopathy and Medicine I
- The practice of Electro- homeopathy and Medicine II
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Paediatrics and Obstetrics
The suitability of the BEMS course for students is as follows:
- Aspirants wishing to open their private clinics are the most suitable for this course.
- Those who wish to pursue a higher degree in the same course are suitable for this course.
- Students can also open a herbal business after the completion of this course and if you desire to do the same then you’re highly suitable for this course.
There are numerous advantages of pursuing BEMS course, some of them are discussed here:
- After the completion of 4 years course, you can open hospitals or even clinics with electro-homeopathy styles.
- Students who want to continue their higher studies in the same field can pursue a master program or even research studies. Such students can opt for teaching as the profession or at the same time they can run homeopathy clinics or the herbal business.
- Graduates of BEMS course can work as a practitioner.
Benefits of Bachelor of Electro-homeopathy Medicine and Surgery Course
- The students will be eligible to open the short clinics after pursuing BEMS course.
- Individuals can go for further higher study such as a master degree after completing this course.
- One can become teacher in both regular and private.
- Candidates will be able to run the homeopathy medicine stores.
The students can get jobs in the field such as:
- Assistant Doctor
- Medical Coder
- Health Claims Asst. Manager
- Teacher/ Lecturer
- Homeopathic Doctor
Job Prospects & Salary
Graduates of BEMS course will be eligible to become a B.E.M.S. doctor upon successful completion of the course. The average salary for a fresher varies from INR 10,000 – INR 15,000 per month. The salary will be decided considering their skills and academic performance. The salary will increase with as the work experience of the candidate increases. Individuals will also be able to work abroad for a better pay.