Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the main competent authority that manages procedure for Bihar Paramedical Admission. To take part in this admission procedure, candidates are required to fill up Bihar Paramedical Application Form Online applications will be invited for admission in paramedical & paramedical dentist course. For the academic session 2023, candidates will be able to collect the online application form from the last week of April 2023 and the last date will most probably be in the third week of May 2023. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will release the application forms through online mode. The main website to collect the online application form is www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Students should know the details regarding eligibility criteria of Bihar Paramedical Course before submitting the application form online.
Bihar Paramedical Admission 2023 Highlights
|Post Name||Bihar Paramedical Online Application Form 2023|
|Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Course||Bihar Paramedical (PM, PMM)|
|Application Last Date||Notify Soon|
Bihar Paramedical Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starting Date||Last week of April 2023|
|Online Registration Closing Date||Third week of May 2023|
|Last Date of Payment through Challan after submission of registration form of registered candidates||Third week of May 2023|
|Late Date of Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the registration form of registered candidates||Third week of May 2023|
|Online Editing of Application Form||Fourth week of May 2023|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||First week of June 2023|
|Date of Examination : (PE/ PPE)||Third week of June 2023|
|Date of Examination : (PM/ PMD)||Third week of June 2023|
Eligibility criteria has been described below for the reference of applicants:
- For Diploma In Pharmacy:- A candidate must have passes 10+2 with Science background or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.
- G.N.M:- Applicant should have passed 10+2/ 12th or equivalent examination pass with a minimum of 40% marks along with Science (Physics, Chemistry And Biology) and English subject as mandatory subjects. (5% relaxation in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category).
- A.N.M:- Applier must have passed intermediate/ 12th examination pass with a minimum of 40% marks along with English as mandatory subjects.
- For Remaining Courses:- Entrants who have passed 10+2/ intermediate with science background or equivalent examination with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects are eligible to take part in the admission process.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be 17 years as of 31st December 2023 to 32 years.
Bihar Paramedical Admission 2023 Application Form
Follow the guidelines as stated in the section below:
- Go to the official site of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board i.e. www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- A direct link related to to up fill Bihar Paramedical Application Form will be presented there.
- Properly check and read the information as mentioned in PMD Notification.
- After satisfying the eligibility , you can click on the application form and fill it completely with all the required details about the applicant, educational info, contact details and more.
- After that pay the requisite application fee, upload the documents according to the formats and sizes.
- Cross-check/ Review all your filled details in the application and finally submit your online Bihar Paramedical Application Form.
- Download the duly filled and submitted application and take out its printed copy for further usage.
|One course admission test exam|
|General, OBC, EBC||750|
|SC/ST / Divyang||480|
|Two course admission test|
|General, OBC, EBC||850|
|SC/ ST Divyang||530|
|Three course admission test|
|General, OBC, EBC||950|
|SC/ST / Divyang||630|
|Four course admission test|
|General, OBC, EBC||1150|
|SC/ST / Divyang||730|
|General Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology)||25||125|
Duration of Exam:- 02 hours 15 Minutes
Note:- General Knowledge, English and Hindi will be of 10+2 level and Numerical Aptitude & General Science will be of secondary level.
Duration of test :- 02 hours 15 Minutes
Note:- Questions in the test will be from secondary level.
Bihar Paramedical Results
After the commencement the Entrance Examination, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will announce the result in the official website through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their score card and nominated candidates will be able to check their time, date and venue of further counselling process. We suggest the candidates to keep a hard copy of the score card/ results for future references.
|Bihar B.Sc Nursing Admission||Bihar Govt Jobs 2023|
Bihar Paramedical Counselling
All the shortlisted entrants will have to mandatorily attend the counselling round to get admission in paramedical course in various colleges/ institutions of the state of Bihar. The Bihar Paramedical Counselling process will be the final round of admission process which will be further followed by Document Verification and Seat Allotment Process.
Documents Verification: The official authority i.e. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will verify candidate’s documents in the counselling session and eligible candidates will be allotted seats as per their performance in the entrance test.
Seat Allotment: After that seat allotment will take place, where shortlisted candidates will be asked to make their choice filling of course and colleges in this round and then they will b allotted seat according to the availability of seats and their choices.