Bihar Polytechnic 2023: Diploma Certification Entrance Competitive Examination is a state-level entrance exam that is regulated every year by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates who are interested to opt for diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering programs can apply for the exam online. Through Bihar Polytechnic DCECE admission, candidates will get admitted into various government and private polytechnic colleges of Bihar. Therefore, candidates need to meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply online. Through this post, candidates can gather all the mandatory information related to Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Admission 2023 for example important dates, eligibility criteria, results, etc.
Bihar Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date of paying the application fee (challan)||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date of paying the application fee (offline)||3rd week of May 2023|
|Admit card release date||1st week of June 2023|
|Exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counseling commencement||1st week of August 2023|
- Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a domicile of Bihar.
- Polytechnic Engineering: Candidates must clear class 10th with 35% marks from any recognized board. There is no age criteria.
- Part-time Polytechnic Engineering: Candidates must clear class 10th or equivalent to ITI (2 years). Candidates are required to complete 19 years of age as on 1st July 2023.
- Paramedical- Dental (matric level): Candidate must pass class 10th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Candidate’s age must be between 15 years-30 years.
- Paramedical Intermediate level: Candidates must clear class 12th with PCMB and English. Candidate’s age must be between 17 years- 32 years.
Bihar Polytechnic 2023 Application form
- Candidates can only fill the application form through online mode. Application forms will be available from the 2nd week of March 2023.
- The Applicants will have to complete various steps like registration, option filling, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment. For registration process, candidates will have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Candidates must fill the application form correctly to avoid any mistake in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through online mode using credit card, debit card or net banking and offline mode using challan. The application fee will not be refunded once it is paid.
- Candidates are advised to review the application form before submitting it.
- Lastly, Applicants should take out print of the application form and keep it safe with them for future use.
Documents required while filling the application form
- 10th/ 12th certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid Email ID
- Valid phone number
- Fee receipt
- Id proof (if required)
|No. of courses||General category||SC/ST category|
|1||INR 750/-||INR 480/-|
|2||INR 850/-||INR 530/-|
|3||INR 950/-||INR 630/-|
|4||INR 1150/-||INR 750/-|
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held in offline mode.
- The number of questions: Paper will consist of a total of 90 questions.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- Duration of test: 2 hours and 15 minutes will be provided to the candidates.
- Language of Paper: The medium of paper will be in English & Hindi language.
For PE and PPE:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2023 FAQs
Question: Where can candidates register for Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website.
Question: When will the Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2023 Registration begin?
Ans. The online registration will begin from May 2023.
Question: Who is the conducting authority of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE?
Ans. It will be conducted by BCECEB- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Question: What is the mode of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE result declaration?
Ans. The results will be published on the official website of BCECEB.
Question: What will be the total no. of questions in the exam?
Ans. There will be total 90 questions in the examination.
Question: What is the official website of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE?
Ans. The official website is www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Question: What will be the selection criteria of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE?
Ans. The selection will be done on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.