BITSAT is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology & Science. The admission will be provided in the BITS campuses located in Pilani, Hyderabad, and goa. It is a university-level entrance test that provides admission in B.Pharm, B.E & M.Sc courses and its registration has already started from February 2023. Consequently, Students need to register online in order to apply for admission. So, students must complete the application process before the application closing date. With the help of this article, candidates will get all the required information regarding BITSAT 2023 such as the application process, important dates, exam dates, and syllabus, etc. Check the article below.
BITSAT 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release
|1st week of February 2023
|Online registration begins
|2nd week of February 2023
|Last date to register
|2nd week of May 2023
|Admit card availability
|1st week of June 2023
|Entrance exam date
|3rd week of June 2023
|Final answer key release date
|Counseling process begins
For B.Pharma- Candidates must have cleared class 12th with 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics from a recognized board. Also, they must have requisite English proficiency in the qualifying exam.
For the first degree program (except B.Pharma) – Students must have passed class 12th with 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized board.
Students appearing in class 12th exam are also eligible to apply. They must have adequate English proficiency in the qualifying exam.
BITSAT 2023 Application form
- The application form is available in online mode from February 2023.
- Candidates will have to apply by completing some steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistake in the application form will lead to a correction.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via both offline and online mode using a credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
- Candidates will receive all the important information related to the application form on their registered ID & phone number.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the hard copy of the duly filled application form for future references.
|Candidates opting Dubai
- The examination mode will be held online (Computer-Based).
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the examination.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam medium will be English.
- Total questions will be 150.
- There will be a total of 4 parts in the question paper.
- The examination will include subjects– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English proficiency and logical reasoning.
|No. of questions
The examination syllabus will be prepared and based on class 11th and 12th level NCERT and cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Logical reasoning, and English Proficiency. The syllabus will separately be updated on the official website.
To get admission to the courses offered under BITS, candidates have to clear the Entrance test. The outcome for the examination will be based on the performance of a candidate in the exam. A candidate have to obtain a minimum cut-off marks to get his/ her name in the merit list. Only those candidates can secure admission in BITS whose name appears on the merit list. The authority of the university will release two separate merit list for B.Pharm course and other courses respectively. In case, the scores gained by two or more candidate are same then a tie-breaker method will be followed.
Candidate ranking 1st in respective board examinations (State/ Central) will get direct admission only if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
BITSAT 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of BITSAT?
Ans. The official website is www.bitsadmission.com.
Question: Where can candidates register for BITSAT?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of BITSAT.
Question: When will the BITSAT online registration starts?
Ans. In the 2nd week of February 2023.
Question: Which authority will conduct BITSAT 2023?
Ans. Birla Institute of Technology & Science.
Question: In which mode, the result will be declared?
Ans. The result will be published on the official website of BITSAT– www.bitsadmission.com.
Question: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
Ans. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, internet banking, and offline mode both.
Question: What is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 3400/- for male candidates, Rs. 2900/- for female candidates and Rs.7000/- for candidates opting for Dubai.