Candidates who are seeking admission in M.Sc/ M.Sc (M.Tech) programs offered by 20 NITs and 2 CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutes)will have to apply online by filling up the online application form for CCMN. Aspirants are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria for the program of their choice. After providing information in CCMN 2023, the candidates will be required to make the payment of the registration fee.
Qualified candidates will get admission in the 20 nits and 2 CFTIs. The complete counseling session will be conducted in online mode for CCMN-qualified candidates. Consequently, aspirants who are interested in taking part in CCMN 2023, should go through the complete content provided below. The post includes content such as CCMN 2023, important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, participating institutes, merit list, etc.
CCMN 2023 Highlights
|Name||Centralised Counselling for M.Sc/ M.Sc (tech) Admission|
|Programs offered||M.Sc/ M.Tech|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Coordinated by||National Institute of Technology|
|Number of participating institutes||22 (20 NITs and 2 CFTIs)|
|Number of seats||1849|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Number of Counselling Rounds||3 and one special round|
CCMN 2023 Important Dates
|CCMN 2023 Pre-Registration from||May 2023|
|CCMN 2023 application form availability||May 2023|
|Starting of choice filling||May 2023|
|Due date for CCMN application form submission||May 2023|
|Due date for payment of registration fee (Rs. 2000) by ICICI Bank Eazypay||May 2023|
|Deadline for CCMN 2023 choice filling||May 2023|
CCMN 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should get the complete knowledge of CCMN 2023 eligibility criteria for admission to M.Sc. /M.Sc. (Tech.) programs, to fulfill the minimum requirements as stated by the conducting authorities:
- Applicants will have to possess a valid JAM 2023 score.
- Candidates holding a qualifying degree in their specific field of study as decided by the PI with 60% or 6.5 CGPA for the candidates belonging to General, EWS, and OBC categories, and 55% or 6.0 CGPA for the candidates of SC, ST, and PwD category.
- In case, the outcome of the applier’s qualifying degree is not released yet then the provisional admission will be provided as per the above minimum academic requirements by the last week of September 2023 (expectedly).
- For some of the courses in a few participating colleges, special eligibility criteria will be followed. We urge the candidates to make sure that they satisfy the special eligibility requirements before opting for these programs during the choice filling process.
CCMN 2023 Application Form
The candidates should read the below section very carefully to gather full details regarding CCMN Application Form 2023. The candidates should also ensure that they submit the application form on or before the due date of form submission. The details about CCMN Aplication form 2023 are provided below:
- The application form will be made accessible on the authorized web portal of CCMN only, therefore there won’t be any other method to get the application form.
- After visiting the official website, candidates can get the application form and fill in the important particulars as asked in the same.
- Candidates will also have to do choice filling by clicking on the choice filling button.
- New candidates who are not registered before need to register for the CCMN counseling 2023 procedure.
- Appliers will also have to enter the information related to JAM 2023 such as JAM registration id, name of the candidate, year of exam, and score of JAM.
- Fill in more academic details as required in the form.
- Applier has to choose one valid choice.
- Enter the password and submit the CCMN application form.
- An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number of the applier.
- Candidates will also receive PID (Permanent Identifier) on/ her registered email id.
- Besides this, applicants must log in to the CCMN main web page and complete all the remaining details in the application form and upload the necessary documents or certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form and generate a copy of the same for further use.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||INR 2500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 2000/-|
- NIT Agartala
- NIT Hamirpur
- NIT Meghalaya
- NIT Rourkela
- NIT Surathkal
- NIT Allahabad
- NIT Jaipur
- NIT Nagaland
- IIEST Shibpur
- SLIET Longowal
- NIT Jalandhar
- VNIT Nagpur
- NIT Silchar
- NIT Warangal
- NIT Calicut
- NIT Jamshedpur
- NIT Sikkim
- NIT Durgapur
- NIT Manipur
- NIT Srinagar
- NIT Tiruchirappalli
The merit list will be assembled as per the candidate’s “common percentile” in the qualifying exam. On the basis of their qualifying exam scores i.e. JAM scores for 2023, this common percentile will be calculated by the authority of admission. In case there are two or more candidates with having same common percentile, then the tie will be set on the basis of the inter-se-merit a candidate is considered to hold, following the criteria mentioned below:
- Applicants with the highest JAM 2023 score will get the first priority.
- In the case of the same JAM score, older candidates will get the first preference.
- The rank of the candidate will be decided on the premises of the generation of a random number if the contenders hold the same percentage, date of birth, and JAM score. Candidates with lower random numbers will receive the preference.