CG PVPT 2023: CG Vyapam is inviting applications for CG PVPT (Chhattisgarh Pre Veterinary Polytechnic Test) examination. It is a state-level examination conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board (commonly known as CG Vyapam). Many applicants appear for the examination every year. The interested applicants can check the important details of the examination from this article such as application form, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, etc.
Overview of CG PVPT 2023
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Course Name||B.Sc (Honors) in Agriculture & Horticulture and Diploma in Husbandry|
|Examination Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|The application process will start||Will be updated soon|
|End date for application submission||Will be updated soon|
- The applicants must be an Indian national and domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- The applicants must have cleared the 12th standard examination with Physics, Chemistry, or Biology from a recognized Board.
- The minimum age to apply for CG PVPT 2023 is 17 years and the maximum age should be 22 years (25 years in case of SC/ST candidates) as of 31st December of the academic year.
CG PVPT Application Form
- The application procedure is online-based and the applicants need to visit the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in to apply for CG PVPT 2023.
- Go to the home page of the website and search for the link “CG PVPT Application Form 2023 Notification”.
- Now click on the notification link and go through the notification carefully.
- Read the eligibility criteria and check if you are eligible to apply for CG PVPT or not.
- Now, click on the apply online tab and fill-up all the required details.
- You also need to attach the necessary documents and scanned copies of the application form.
- You also need to upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Now pay the application fee amount through online mode and submit the application.
- Make sure you take the print out of the completed application form and keep it safe for further references.
The applicants can pay the application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. The amount of fee is different for different categories.
|Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General category||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC category||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ST/PWD category||Rs. 100/-|
The question paper of CG PVPT 2023 will have three sections- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The question paper will be based on the 11th and 12th standards that applicants have already been studied. You can refer to your 11th and 12th standard books to appear for CG PVPT 2023 examination.
- The examination will be held on offline mode i.e. paper & pen mode.
- The question paper will have a total of 200 questions of MCQ type.
- The CG PVPT 2023 question paper will contain a total of 200 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
- The distribution of marks for different sections is as follows-
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PVPT 2023 Admit Card
The admit card is an important document to appear for the examination. The examination authority will release the admit cards a few weeks before the examination. The applicants can download the admit cards from the official website of Chhattisgarh Vyapam by using their Registration No. and password. Your admit card will have the important details, such as
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Date, time, and venue of the examination
CG PVPT 2023 Answer Key
The CG Vyapam or Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the answer key for CG PVPT 2023 examination very soon after the examination on its official website. The applicants can cross-check their responses referring to the answer key to calculate their performance in the examination. If an applicant has any objection or query that can be sent on this email ID. There should be valid proof for the objections raised by an applicant. The examination authority will release the revised answer key after receiving the objections and making the necessary changes (if required).
CG Vyapam will release the examination result on its official website. The examination result can be checked by using the roll number of the applicants. The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the applicants in the CG PVPT 2023 exam.
The applicants must note that there is no provision for re-evaluation of the OMR sheet. If there is a tie then the tie-breaker will be used to solve the problem where preference will be given in the following order-
- Marks in Biology
CG PVPT Counselling Process
The counseling process will be strictly based on merit i.e. on the performance of the applicants in the CG PVPT 2023 exam. The qualified candidates will be called to take part in the counseling. Document verification is an important part of the counseling process, hence the applicants are advised to carry all the necessary documents on the day of counseling. The important documents to be carried for counseling include
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th standard
- Marks sheet and certificate of 12th standard
- CG PVPT 2023 examination scorecard
- Domicile, Income, Medical and Migration certificates
- Gap year Affidavit
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
To get more detailed updates, you can visit the official website of CG Vyapam https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/