Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) releases the notification for various government posts in Chhattisgarh state on their official web page. Those candidates who wish to get a government job in Chhattisgarh state should apply for the exam before the due date. The Chhattisgarh Professional Educational Board CGPEB came into existence in the month of July 2005. It is a self-financed body that is run by the Chhattisgarh Government and is responsible to organize several state-level examinations. For more information in detail about CG Vyapam Recruitment 2023 read out the complete data provided below.
CGPEB Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Exam name||CGPEB Recruitment Examination|
|Department||Chhattisgarh Professional Educational Board|
|Posts||Assistant Teacher, Patwari, Lab Technician, Lecturer, Deputy Engineer, Assistant Manager, Assistant Director, Etc.|
|No. of vacancies||To be Updated|
|Location of job||India|
For the post of Lecturer & Teacher: Applicant who has done 12th, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, TET, BA. ED, BSc. ED, BA, B.EI ED, B.ED.
Age Limit: The authorities of CGPEB have set the age limit for the candidates to appear in the exam i.e. 21 to 35 years.
- OBC- 3 Years
- ST/SC- 5 Years
- PWD- 10 Years
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Visit the official website of CGPEB i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Find the link for the online application form on the homepage and fill in the details in the application form correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents (Passport size photograph and Signature) as required in the CGPEB Application form.
- Make the payment of the application fee with your preferred mode and submit the form after verifying once.
- Get a printout of the application for necessity in the future.
|SC/ ST/ PH||INR 200/-|
- Qualification Certificate
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate (Optional)
- Passport-Size Photo
- Scanned Photo of Signature
The Recruitment Exam for CGPEB 2023 will be done in written form and comprises objective-type questions. Each question in CGPEB Exam carries a weightage of 1 mark, and the subjects in the exam vary depending upon the post you have applied for.
The Examination will be held in two different stages:
- Stage I: Written Test
- Stage II: Interview Round
- Candidates applying for the particular exam must acquire passing marks in order to appear for the interview round. After the successful commencement of both rounds, candidates will be assigned for the applied government posts as per the vacancies available.
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
For Assistant Grade 3 & DEO
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the recruitment of CG VYAPAM/ CGPEB exam 2023 will organize on the basis of two rounds:
- Skill Test/ Written-test
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the CGPEB Recruitment Examination 2023 will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without their hall ticket/ admit cards. Consequently, applicants are suggested to download and take a print or hard copy of their admit cards once they are issued on the official website.
CGPEB Recruitment 2023 Result
The results will be soon released once the exams are held. You can follow these steps in order to check out the results for CG VYAPAM Examination 2023:
- Open the official CGPEB website and move to the notice board and click on the Results option.
- In a new tab, provide the required details and it will display the results for the CG VYAPAM examination right away on the computer screen.