Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar will publish the notification related to CIT Exam Entrance 2022. The merit list can be seen at the official web portal of CIT i.e. Central Institute of Technology. It conducts the CITLET / CITBDAT/ CITDEE/ CITEE/ CITMEE / CITMDAT entrance examination for admission to Diploma, Diploma Lateral Entry, B.Tech, B.Des. The merit list of the candidates is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination and separately category-wise and region-wise merit list/ cutoff. Know all about CIT Exam 2022 through this complete article.
New: CIT Online Application process has been started, applications can be submitted till 15th June 2022.
- CITMTEE – Central Institute of Technology M.Tech Entrance Examination
- CITBTEE – Central Institute of Technology Bachelor of Technology Entrance Examination
- CITDEE – Central Institute of Technology Diploma Entrance Examination
- CITBLET – Central Institute of Technology Lateral Entrance Examination
- CITBDAT – Central Institute of Technology Bachelor of Design Admission Test
CIT Exam 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||CIT Exam 2022|
|Full form||Central Institute of Technology|
|Conducting body||Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar|
|Exam for||Diploma, B. Des, B. Tech|
CIT Exam 2022 Important Dates
|Online application commencement date||Ongoing|
|Last date of application submission||15 June 2022|
|Entrance Test Dates|
|CITDEE-2022||26 June 2022|
|CITBTEE-2022||26 June 2022|
|Counseling cum admission||August 2022|
CIT Exam 2022 Important Dates
|Information Brochure (Diploma/Under Graduate)||Check Here|
|Information Brochure (M.Tech/M.Des/Ph.D)||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
B. Tech (Regular Entry):
- Those candidates who have passed class 12th in Science Stream with at least 45% marks in aggregate are eligible for the exam.
- Aspirants who have acquired 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Eligible candidates need to hold a diploma in the respective branch of Engineering or Technology from the Central Institute of Technology with at least 65% marks for Vertical Entry
- Candidates must have passed a diploma with at least 60% marks from any AICTE recognized institute in the respective branch of Engineering or Technology.
- Candidates must have cleared 12th class exams in Science, Commerce, or Arts Stream with at least 45% marks in aggregate
- Candidates must also have a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Candidates should have passed HSLC or any equivalent exam with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Those who have obtained 50% marks in Science, Mathematics, and English can apply.
- To apply for a diploma, the age of the candidates should be 19 years for the General and OBC Category, 24 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD category, and for female candidates, the applying age should be 22 years.
CIT Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: All the questions are the objective type that is multiple-choice questions in the CIT exam.
- Exam duration: A total of 3 hours will be provided to complete the CIT Exam.
- Total questions: There are a total no. of 150 questions that need to be attempted.
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English will be the five sections.
- Maximum marks: There will be objective types of questions and each question will carry one or two marks. Maximum marks will be 150.
|Topic||Total Questions||Marks Per Question|
CIT Exam 2022 Seat Matrix
|Electronics and Telecommunication||30|
|Control & Instrumentation||30|
|Food Processing Technology||30|
|Animation & Multimedia Technology||30|
B. Tech Programme
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||45|
|Computer Science and Engineering||70|
|Food Engineering and Technology||45|
B. Des Programme
CIT Exam 2022 Application Form
- Visit the official online portal of CIT i.e. www.cit.ac.in.
- Candidates must first register using their mobile number and email id on the official portal.
- Candidates can easily log in to apply for the CIT Exam 2022.
- Read all the instructions, and T&C (terms and conditions) before applying for the CIT Exam 2022.
- Fill in all the details as asked in the CIT exam application form carefully.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the required documents in the CIT application form.
- Make the payment of the requisite application fee and submit it before the last date.
CIT Exam 2022 Application Fee
|Diploma, B. Tech and B. Des (General/ OBC)||INR 1200/-|
|Diploma, B. Tech and B. Des (SC/ ST/ PWD)||INR 600/-|
|M. Tech, M. Des. PHD (General/ OBC)||INR 1500/-|
|M. Tech, M. Des, PHD (SC/ ST/ PWD)||INR 750/-|
CIT Fee Details
B.Tech- ₹97,000 (1st Year Fees)
B.Des- ₹87,000 (1st Year Fees)
Diploma- ₹47,000 (1st Year Fees)
Polytechnic- ₹47,000 (1st Year Fees)
Ph.D- ₹57,000 (1st Year Fees)
M.Tech- ₹76,500 (1st Year Fees)
M.Des- ₹76,500 (1st Year Fees)