CPGET 2023: Telangana State Common Post Graduate Entrance Test is a state-level exam that is organized every year for the candidates to pursue the courses at the postgraduate level. The whole admission process is regulated by Osmania University. Through this entrance test, interested candidates will be provided admission into postgraduate courses such as MA, M.Com, M.Sc., etc., diploma courses, and 5-year integrated programs. The programs are offered through Kakatiya, Satavahana, Palamuru, Mahatama Gandhi, Telangana, Osmania, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities.
CPGET 2023 Overview
|Name of the examination||Common Postgraduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Osmania University|
|Also known as||Osmania University Common Entrance Test|
|Type of examination||Postgraduate, Integrated PG|
|Level of examination||University level|
|Mode of examination||Online|
TS CPGET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date of submission||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/-||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-||1st week of July 2023|
|Application form correction facility||To be Announced|
|Release of admit card||To be Announced|
|Entrance exam test||To be Announced|
|Answer key publish||To be Announced|
|Result declaration date||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
Candidates who will successfully meet the below-provided eligibility requirements can apply for this examination:
- Applicants of Indian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation with 40% marks in aggregate
- There is no age limit for the General category to apply for the TS CPGET exam.
- However, for SC/ST is 34 years. While for disabled and minority communities it is 30 years.
- Candidates who have completed their degree from open/distance education are not eligible.
TS CPGET 2023 Application Form
- First of all, go to the official website i.e. www.tscpget.ac.in.
- Now find the suitable link for the application form on the homepage.
- Once the application form is opened, enter all your details as asked in the application form such as name, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, valid email id, active mobile number, entrance tests no. be taken, etc.
- Now pay the requisite fee. You can pay the fee at any AP/TS online centers or through credit card, debit card, and internet banking. Check the fees below:
|Category||No. of subjects||Fee|
|OC/BC||Single Subject||INR 400/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Single Subject||INR 350/-|
|All Category||Additional Subject||INR 250/-|
Note- Further filling of the online application form will only be done after the fee payment.
- After that enter all your personal details, reservation, etc. in the registration form.
- Apart from this, also provide the registration ID that you received on your number.
- Upload all your mentioned documents in scanned and other prescribed formats.
- Read all the details in the application form carefully and correctly before submission.
- Submit the form and keep multiple copies of the registration form for future use.
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of questions||100|
|Exam duration||90 minutes|
|Negative marking||Not applicable|
M.Sc. Exam Pattern
MA Exam Pattern
CPGET 2023 Result
- The Osmania University will announce the TS CPGET entrance exam result after a few days of the exam.
- The result will be announced in the month of January 2023.
- However, students who have appeared in the entrance test will be notified about the result through SMS or Email.
- You can access the result through the official website i.e. www.tscpget.ac.in. Candidates can check the result through online mode.
- Students will have to enter their valid login credentials.
- The exam conducting authority will prepare and release the merit list of the candidates.
- Meanwhile, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the entrance test, reservation, and seat availability.
The official authority of TS CPGET will announce the first and second rounds of the seat allotment results most likely be available in the month of October 2023. All the information regarding seat allotment will be published via the online portal of TS CPCET. Candidates will be able to avail all the relevant data for instance name of the institute, gender of the candidate, ranks achieved, name of the course, payment HT No, payment type and more. The selected candidates will then complete all the remaining admission formalities and submit the fee to confirm their seat in the institute.
Question: What is the official website of TS CPGET?
Ans. The authorized web portal is www.tscpget.ac.in.
Question: Who will conduct TS CPGET entrance exam 2023?
Ans. The entrance test will be organized by the conducting authority i.e. Osmania University.
Question: What is the mode of examination of TS CPGET?
Ans. The mode will be online i.e. (Computer Based Test).
Question: What will be the duration of the TS CPGET Entrance exam 2023?
Ans. TS CPGET entrance exam 2023 has to completed within 90 minutes.