CRPF Recruitment 2023: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the authority that is responsible for conducting CRPF Recruitment Exam. Through this examination, candidates get recruited for the posts of Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), and Sub-Inspector (SI) under different states and Union Territories in the nation. The candidates need to qualify in various stages to get selected in CRPF. In other words, candidates need to appear in written tests, PST, PET, Trade Test/ Documents Screening, and Medical exams. You will be able to see the detailed view of stages in the post below. Therefore, firstly candidates will have to fill the application form to appear in the examination.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
|Mode of the exam
|Anywhere in India
|18 to 32 years
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates
|Online registration begins
|Last date to submit the form
|Admit Card availability
- Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates between 18 to 32 years are eligible to apply for this exam. This implies that they have to be 18-32 years as of 1st August 2023.
- To apply for this exam, candidates need to complete their class 12th or its equivalent from any central/ state recognized board.
- Apart from this applicants should meet the physical standards set by the authority.
- Moreover, for specific eligibility requirements candidates can visit the official website of CRPF.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Application form
- Application form filling starts with online registration, providing details, uploading documents, and lastly payment of a fee.
- Meanwhile, applicants need to go to the authorized web portal of CRPF- www.crpf.gov.in.
- Candidates also have the choice to fill out the application form offline too.
- Enter all your personal/ academic/ communicational information in the form.
- Now, attach all your photos, signatures, category certificates (if any), and relevant mark sheets (if required).
- Recheck the filled application form to avoid any form rejection.
- Now, complete the registration by paying the application charges mentioned below:
|SI and ASI
- Examination Mode: The CRPF examination mode will be offline (Pen and Paper-based test).
- Language: CRPF Exam will be organized in bilingual.
- Duration of Exam: The CRPF exam’s duration is 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be Objective Based Questions in the CRPF exam.
- Total Questions: There will be 160 questions with 160 marks in the exam.
- Total Subjects: There will be total 5 subjects in the exam such as Reasoning Ability, General Intelligence, Aptitude, General Awareness, General English
CRPF Selection Process
For recruitment in CRPF Posts, candidates have to undergo the stages given below:
1: Written Exam
2: Physical Measurement
3: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
4: Checking of Testimonial
5: Medical Examination
6: Drawal of Merit List
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Result
- Candidates will be able to check the result by visiting the official website of CRPF- www.crpf.gov.in.
- You can check the result by entering the credentials mentioned on your admit card.
- Once the authorities declare the results of the three-level tests, the selection process for eligible candidates will start.
- The selection of the candidates is determined through their performance in written tests, physical measurement, and physical efficiency tests.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to give their best in all the stages and secure the maximum marks possible.
- Candidates who will qualify all the stages get recruited to the posts they applied for.
Candidates who get shortlisted will be eligible to receive a Pay level-3 (21,700-69,100) of the Pay Matrix under the 7th CPC. Additionally, the post will also be eligible to avail dearness allowances, travel allowance and various other allowances as appropriate for CRPF personnel from time to time. As the post of CRPF personnel increases, the basic pay/ salary will also increase.
CRPF will be recruiting candidates to fill out many positions for 400 Constable/ GD vacancies many stated. We suggest the aspirant to check the official notification and apply for CRPF before the end of the last date.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official site to apply for the Recruitment exam 2023?
Ans. Candidates need to visit the official site of CRPF i.e. www.crpf.gov.in.
Question: What are the stages of the CRPF selection procedure?
Ans. Candidates need to qualify for written examination, physical measurement, and physical efficiency tests.
Question: What is the application fee for the candidates to apply for the CRPF exam?
Ans. Candidates applying for SI and ASI posts have to pay Rs. 200, whereas for other posts the fee is Rs. 100/-
Question: What is the age limit to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The age of the candidates must be 18 years to 32 years. On the other hand, relaxation will vary according to category.