Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is an entrance exam that is organized nationally every year for the students seeking admission to various UG and PG programs available in participating central universities. The registration process for CUCET 2023 is expected to begin in the 3rd week of March 2023 through online mode. Qualified candidates will be provided admission in various UG and PG programs in any one of the Central Universities and 4 State Universities across the nation. Through this article, interested candidates can gather complete knowledge of CUCET 2023 from the full article below.
CUCET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||CUCET|
|Full form||Central Universities Common Entrance Test|
|Exam conducting authority||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Selection criteria||Entrance based|
|Admission into||Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs|
|Official website||Check Here.|
CUCET 2023 Important Dates
|Application form releases||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of April 2023|
|Deadline to accept the fee||4th week of April 2023|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of May 2023|
|Entrance exam||3rd week of May 2023|
|Answer key release date||4th week of May 2023|
|Objections to be made in the answer key||1st week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2023|
Before beginning the application process, make sure to confirm the eligibility criteria that are mentioned below:
- Nationality: An Indian citizen is eligible to apply for CUCET 2023.
- UG Courses: Candidates who have successfully passed class 12th board exams can apply for undergraduate courses.
- PG Courses: A bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline must be there for admission to post-graduate courses.
- Ph.D. Courses: Applicants must hold a Masters’s Degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university.
- Appearing: Candidate of final year can also apply for CUCET 2023.
CUCET 2023 Application Form
- The registration form will be released online mode via the official web page of the exam conducting authority.
- Forms will be available from the 3rd week of March 2023.
- This is to be noted that the forms will be regulated for eligible candidates only.
- Before filling the application form, participants should check their eligibility and read all the guidelines regarding the application process.
- The application forms have to be submitted before the due date only as after the deadline no forms will be accepted by the authority.
- Candidates must ensure all the specifications and prescriptions before uploading documents/ certificates in the application form.
- Candidates should keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt safe for future uses.
The application form fee can be paid through online mode only. Candidates can use options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and UPI payment gateways for the payment of application fee.
|Category||UI & PG||RP|
|General/ EWS/ OBC applicants||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST applicants||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 450/-|
Exam pattern for any paper plays a vital role as through the exam pattern candidates get a detailed idea of the distribution of questions and marks. Check out the same below:
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be held in offline (pen-paper) mode.
- Time Duration: A total of 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the questions.
- Questions Type: The paper will be consisting of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) only.
- Section: There will be 2 sections in the question paper i.e. Part A and Part B.
- No. of Questions: A total number of 100 questions (each carrying 1 mark) will be there.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will get subtracted for every wrong answer.
|English language, analytical skills, general awareness, mathematical aptitude (Part A)||25|
|Domain knowledge (Part B)||75|
CUCET 2023 Result
The result will be released by the authority for every participant of the exam through online mode. The result will be prepared on the basis of the final answer key. Candidates can log in to their dashboard from the 3rd week of June 2023 to check their results from the 3rd week of June 2023. Moreover, candidates are recommended to keep their results safe till the completion of the admission procedure.
|Upcoming Entrance Exams||Career Options After 12th Science|
|B.Ed Admission||M.Com Admission|
Soon after the declaration of the result, the exam managing authority will begin the counseling procedure. It should be noted that the counseling process will be organized by the individual Universities only and not combined via common counseling. Accordingly, all the candidates need to check the counseling schedule for every CUCET participating University and apply as per their preferences. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their CUCET scores. Apart from this the participants have to participate in the document verification program and follow the admission procedure as directed by the respective participating university.
The documents that need to be produced at the time of the document verification process are:
- 10th & 12th certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Scorecard/Rank card
- Admission Form
- Passport size photographs