CUET is an acronym for Common University Entrance Test. Every year CUET is held for the aspirants who seek to pursue UG and PG programmes in the institutes/ universities situated in India. Students have to pass CUET for admission to well- renowned Indian State and Deemed Universities all across India. Students will be able to choose among all the 14 State and Deemed Universities of India. It is a national level exam which is conducted every year by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who will be able to submit their CUET 2024 registration form at the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in.
The NTA will also soon release the CUET sample papers 2024 for UG and PG subjects. Aspirants are suggested to submit the application form before the last date of CUET Application Form submission. Therefore, after the last date of application forms, the authorities will not entertain any application of the candidate.
CUET 2024 Overview
|Name of the entrance test||Common University Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||CUET|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Level of exam||National|
|Mode of admission||Entrance|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Number of universities||44 central universities, 28 other universities|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based online exam|
|Medium of exam||13 languages|
|Number of sections||4|
|Exam centres||547 in India, 13 outside India|
CUET 2024 Important Dates
|Event||Dates (Likely to be)|
|Application form release||First week of April 2024|
|Last date of filling CUET form||Fourth week of May 2024|
|Last date to pay the fee||Fourth week of May 2024|
|Correction window open date||Last week of May 2024|
|Hall ticket releases||Notify later|
|CUET||First and second week of July 2024|
|Provisional answer key release date||Notify later|
|Last date to upload any grievances||Notify later|
|Final answer key||Notify later|
|Results declaration||Notify later|
|Merit list||Notify later|
Entrants who desire to appear for CUET Exam must fulfill all these below mentioned criteria required by NTA:
- The candidate should hold Indian nationality only.
- Applier should have passed class 10th and 12th examination successfully from the authorized board.
- If a candidate applies for any PG course, then he/she must possess a bachelor’s degree in the concerned discipline from any authorized university.
- Those candidates who are eligible for the common entrance test must possess all the necessary documents of qualifications as required by NTA.
- Entrants should have obtained a minimum of 50% in their graduation.
CUET 2024 Application Form
Complete guidelines to fill up CUET Application Form 2024 is provided below. Any blunder in the application form will increase the chances of application form rejection. So we advise the candidate to properly follow the instructions as stated in the below section.
- Firstly, go to the authorized website of CUET- www.cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- In the next step, start filling up the registration form by entering the required details as applier’s name, parents details, educational info, address, contact info and more.
- After the registration, applicant will receive the login credentials on his/ her registered email address and mobile number.
- Now, the candidates can use these login credentials to fill up rest of the application form of CUET.
- Upload all the required documents by NTA such as a scanned image of passport-sized photograph and signature in the specified formats.
- Pay the application fee through the payment gateways available in the application form.
- It is must to get the multiple printouts of the duly filled application form for future references.
The candidates can make the payment of CUET Application Charges 2024 after duly filling up the application form. Appliers can use fee payment modes such as debit card, credit card, UPI, Pay TM services or net banking. Once the payment of the application fee is confirmed, candidates will not be able to make any changes in the application form.
|General-EWS or OBC-NCL||Rs 600|
|SC/ ST/ Third Gender/ PwBD||Rs. 550|
- The exam will be commenced in the online mode
- There will be 4 sections in the paper – Section IA, IB, Section II, and III.
- The Paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions
- The exam time duration will be 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I and 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to complete the paper.
|Number of Questions||Section 1: Languages (40 Questions to be attempted out of 50 Questions)Section 2: Domain-Specific (40 Questions to be attempted out of 50 Questions)
Section 3: General Test (60 Questions to be attempted out of 75 Questions)
|Number of Sections||3 Sections (Language, Domain-Specific, General Test)|
|Exam Language||The exam will be conducted in 13 languages.|
|Section||Subjects||No. of Ques.||Ques. to be Attempt||Duration|
|Section IA||13 Languages||50||40||45 minutes|
|Section IB||19 Languages|
|Section II||27 Domain-specific Subjects||50||40||45 minutes|
|Section III||General Test||75||60||60 minutes|
CUET 2024 Outcome will be announced on the official website of National Testing Agency after its successful commencement. The CUET result 2024 will be displayed in the form of a scorecard in online mode. It will hold details such as the qualifying status of the participant, acquired rank by him/ her with individual marks acquired in each of the subjects in the CUET paper. Entrants can simply provide their roll number and their date of birth in the CUET login portal and collect their results from there.