DAVV Exam Form 2023: Devi Ahilya University Indore Examination Form 2023 is going to be available very soon. The students have to apply online to attempt the examination and the notification for the same will be uploaded shortly by the University. Without the examination form, the students will not be allowed to sit in the examination. At Devi Ahilya University, most of the students apply for graduation exams like B.A., B.Com, B.Sc.
DAVV Exam Form 2023 Overview
|Organization name||DAVV Indore|
|DAVV Examination Form Mode||Online MP Online Portal|
|Name of the course||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, etc.|
|Year/Semester||1st, 2nd, the 3rd year 2023|
DAVV Exam Form Date 2023
The online exam forms for BA-1st year, BA-2nd year, BA-3rd year, B.Sc-1st year, B.Sc-2nd year, B.Sc-3rd year, B.Com-1st year, B-Com-2nd year and B.Com 3rd year will be released soon. The online procedure will start in January 2023 and will end up in the last week of February 2023. All the appearing students need to apply for the examination through MP Online Portal. However, you may require some important documents to apply for the online exam form. However, the University will upload all these details in its official portal to help the students.
|Commencement of Online Examination Form||3rd week of January 2023|
|The due date for Online Examination Form||4th week of February 2023|
|DAVV Online Exam Form||Fill Here|
Exam Form- Notifications
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for B.Sc. B.Ed. I Semester Session 2021-23 (Reg./Ex/ATKT) – 2023 Students.
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for M.Ed. I Semester Session 2021-23 (Reg./Ex/ATKT) – 2023 Students.
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for B.Ed. I Semester (Reg./Ex/ATKT) – 2023 Students.
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. I Semester (Reg./Ex/ATKT) – 2023 Students.
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for M.B.A. and M.Sc. I Semester – 2023 Students.
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for M.B.A. (Full Time) I Semester – 2023 Students.
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for M.Com. / M.Sc. / M.H.Sc. / M.A. I Semester (Reg. / Pvt. / Ex. / All ATKT) / M.A. Yoga (Reg. /ATKT) and M.S.W. (Reg. / ATKT) – 2023 Students.
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for B.B.A. / B.C.A. / B.H.M. / B.B.A. (H.M.) / B.A. (H.M.) I Semester (Only ATKT) – 2023 Students
- Online Exam Form Submission Notification for B.A. / B.Sc. /B.H.Sc. /B.Com. / B.Com.(Hons.) / B.S.W. / B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication / B.A. (Economics) (Reg./Ex./Pvt.) II and III Year (Yearly System) – 2023 Students
Examination Form Fee 2023
DAVV has issued a notification stating the examination fee required to be paid for applying for the online exam form 2023. All the appearing students need to pay the fee compulsorily, otherwise, the examination form will not be valid to sit in the exam. Again, the exam fee can be paid through the MP Online Portal.
The students are advised to pay the exam fee on or before the due date, otherwise, they will be charged a late fee amount. The exam fee for different courses is as follows-
|Course||Regular Students||Private Students|
|B.Com- 1st year||1800/-||2100/-|
DAVV ATKT Exam Form 2023
The students who are studying in Devi Ahilya University Indore, if face ATKT in their examination then the University will allow them to appear for the exam again so that they can pass the exam. These students have to apply online again for ATKT. In simple terms, it is termed as supplementary which applies to all the courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, etc.
How do fill out the Examination Forms?
The examination form for the University exams will be released very soon. The notification has been released to the University in its official portal. Regular as well as private students can apply for exam form 2023 on or before the due date.
Certain documents are needed to fill the DAVV exam form 2023 by visiting the official online portal of the University. You can follow these steps to apply for the DAVV Exam form 2023.
- Log in to the official website of DAVV Exam Form 2023.
- Enter the Enrolment No.
- Choose your year semester
- Select the status as Regular/Private
- Fill the Captcha
- At last, click on “Submit”.
- A new window will open.
- Check your All information about the Course related
- Pay the examination fee
- Take the print of your examination form receipt for future reference.
For more details and updates, the students can visit the official website of DAVV.