Delhi ITI 2023: The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi is the competent authority that is completely responsible to manage the admission process of Delhi ITI admission every year. Interested candidates, who want to enroll in various trades of ITI diploma courses, will have to access the official website of the concerned department for applying online. Before submitting the application form, candidates should check eligibility requirements for a particular course. Admissions are purely based on merit hence; candidates must obtain a good score in the qualifying exam.
Delhi ITI 2023 Schedule
|Availability of application form/ choice filling & fee payment||June 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form||June 2023|
|Start of the verification process||June 2023|
|Display of tentative rank list||July 2023|
|Display of final rank list||July 2023|
|1st round seat allotment result||July 2023|
|1st round reporting at ITIs||July 2023|
|2nd round seat allotment result||August 2023|
|2nd round reporting at ITIs||August 2023|
|3rd round seat allotment result||August 2023|
|3rd round reporting at ITIs||August 2023|
|4th round seat allotment result||September 2023|
|4th round reporting||September 2023|
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed class 10th/ 12th in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from a recognized board of education.
- The candidate must be of 14 years of age or above at the time of applying for Delhi ITI Admission 2023.
- There is no upper age limit required to apply for Delhi ITI 2023.
Delhi ITI 2023 Application form
- Candidates can submit the application form via online mode through the official website i.e. www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
- Visit the official website and click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ link.
- Candidates need to provide all the information asked in the application form- Details such as name, parents name, address for correspondence, academic qualification details, mobile number, and e-mail, etc. must be correct and true.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned copies of recent photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Pay the required application fee.
- After filling the complete application form, submit the application form.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- An incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected therefore, be careful while filling in details in the application form.
- Keep checking the official website for updates regarding Delhi ITI Admission.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- The applicants need to pay Rs.200/- as an application fee.
- Fee payment can be made through credit card, debit card, and net banking, etc.
- The registration fee is non-refundable in nature therefore, read all the instructions carefully before making the payment.
Delhi ITI Result
The competent authority will prepare a merit list after assessing the candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam. Delhi ITI merit list will be published on its official website. Candidates can check the merit list from the website. On the basis of the merit list, the seat allotment process will take place. Shortlisted candidates are advised to follow the instructions for getting admission to the desired course.
Delhi ITI 2023 Counselling
The candidates are required to fill the choices of colleges and trades as per the preferences and eligibility. Candidates can check the complete counseling schedule on the official website. Candidates need to carry their original documents for document verification.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 FAQs
Question: Who organizes Delhi ITI Admission?
Ans. The whole process of Delhi ITI Admission is managed by the Department of training and technical education, Government of NCT of Delhi.
Question: When will the online registration for Delhi ITI Admission 2023 begin?
Ans. The online registration process will start in the month of June 2023.
Question: What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. Applicants should apply before the due date i.e. in the month of June 2023.
Question: What is the Delhi ITI Application fee?
Ans. Applicants need to pay INR 200/- as their application fee.
Question: When will the first round of seat allotment begin?
Ans. The first round of seat allotment will begin in the month of July 2023.