DHE Odisha +3 Degree Admission 2022: Candidates can apply for Odisha +3 degree admission in the 1st week of June 2022. DHE degree admission notification will be available soon. Department of Higher Education, Odisha provides admission to eligible candidates to BA/BSc/BCom (3 years) degree courses in the state University College.
DHE Odisha +3 Degree Admission 2022 Dates
|Commencement of application process||June 2022|
|Last date to apply and submit the form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit a printed copy of the form||July 2022|
|Release of the first merit list||July 2022|
|Release of the second merit list||August 2022|
- Students need to check the eligibility criteria
- Minimum eligibility is that the student must have cleared the Higher Secondary (10 + 2) exams conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, or any board that is its equivalent.
- Students should have cleared the exams of all the subjects he/ she has in class 12th.
DHE Odisha +3 Degree Application Process
- The application process will be done entirely in the online mode.
- No option of offline registration will be available and all the interested candidates
- Common Application Form (CAF) will be filled and submitted by the students before the given deadline in order to be considered for admission in the degree colleges of Odisha.
- Steps for DHE Odisha Degree Admission will be given below. You need to follow them to complete their registration process for Odisha +3 admissions.
- Go to the official website of the Student Academic Management System (SAMS)
- Select the tab titled ‘Higher Education’ on the home page
- Press on the link of ‘Degree (+3)’
- Choose the option of ‘New Student Registration
- Enter your details such as your correct name, mobile number, and e-mail ID in the box given
- Click on the button ‘Generate OTP’
- You will receive an OTP which will be of 6 digits on the mobile number which you have provided while filling the registration form and it will be valid for 5 minutes
- Enter the given OTP number in the box on the computer in which it is asked for
- Create your password and reconfirm it in the box on the computer screen
- You have successfully registered yourself
- Log in to the application of SAMS by using your user name (mobile number provided by you) and the password you created
- Login by clicking on ‘Existing Student Login’
- Fill in the form by giving all the personal and academic details that are asked for
- Select the link you wish to fill and proceed with it
- Mark sheet (statement of marks) of class 10th
- Mark sheet (statement of marks) of class 12th
- Transfer Certificate issued by the school
- Migration Certificate authenticated by the school
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Official document of Disability issued by the concerned authority (if applicable)
- Other documents and certificates such as NCC, NSS, (CoM), (SDP), Sports Certificates, etc. (if applicable)
DHE Odisha Admission Process
- Admissions will be done strictly based on the merit of students.
- Admissions in the streams of arts, science, and commerce will be done considering the marks obtained by students and their overall academic records.
- Students will be admitted to the colleges based on marks secured by them in the higher secondary (class 12th) exams.
- Reservation policy will be followed in the way it is prescribed by the government.
- If students complete the (10 + 2) exams or their equivalent, compartmentally them the average marks scored by him/ her in each subject will be taken into consideration for determining the aggregate marks.