National Board of Examination (NBE) will soon organize the Diplomate National Board Post Diploma Centralised Entrance Test (PDCET) for those students who are willing to get admission to the different postgraduate and postdoctoral programs. Students may apply for DNB PDCET 2023 by filling the application form with all asked details
NBE conducts various examinations for the admissions to the various postgraduate and postdoctoral programs which precipitates a DNB award. The organization has specified norms that will lead to the admissions of eligible students to the courses offered in the medical colleges in India. DNB PDCET gets organized for those who wish to take admissions to the diverse specializations in DNB across India.
DNB PDCET 2023 Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Information||Last week of March 2023|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form||2nd week of April 2023|
|Edit Window for All students||3rd week of April 2023|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||by last week of May 2023|
- The academic qualifications for DNB PDCET 2023 examination are as follows:
- Those who will clear/pass a Postgraduate Diploma degree from one of the recognized Universities or medical institutions, as per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956, are eligible for the exam.
- Contenders should have cleared/passed their PG diploma course
DNB PDCET 2023 General Eligibility Criteria
- Apart from academic qualifications, check the following DNB PDCET 2023 general eligibility criteria:
- Those who are at present pursuing an MD, MS, or DNM course in India are also not qualified for the course..
- Students should have registered themselves with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council, presenting valid documentation proof of the same during the counseling process.
DNB PDCET 2023 Application Process
Check the instructions given below for how to apply for DNB PDCET 2023, as listed below:
- Visit the official website
- On the home page find the section of DNB PDCET 2023> Press on “New Registration”
- Enter Details includes personal details, Mobile Number, Email ID, and a Captcha image
- Information provided for the above categories cannot be edited at a later stage
- Submit the details entered in the form
- After successful submission of details, you will receive a unique User ID and Password on the registered Mobile Number and email ID registered with the board.
- On the DNB PDCET Page of NBE, you need to log in with the User ID and password they received via SMS and Email.
- Press on “Go To Application Form”
- Form filling process is divided into three categories, i.e.:
- Personal Details, Qualification Details, Uploading of Relevant Documents, and Test Centre Details.
Once all the details will be entered, pay the fee as prescribed by the board,.
Section-Wise Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry||25||100|
|Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology||25||100|
|General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry Radiotherapy||35||140|
|General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis||35||140|
|ENT & Ophthalmology||20||80|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||25||100|
DNB PDCET 2023 Exam Centres