Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment exam is a state-level which is held once a year by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). The recruitment body DSSSB offers job vacancies to the eligible candidates for various posts under the departments of NCT Govt., Delhi. The DSSSB Recruitment Board conducts entrance exams to appoint the candidates for the posts of TGT, PGT, Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Nursery), Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Counselor, Patwari, Head Clerk, and others.
Check out this post to get complete knowledge about DSSSB Recruitment 2023.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the examination||DSSSB Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Full form||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Exam mode||Online and offline|
|Duration of exam||
DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||Announced soon|
|Starting of online application form filling||Announced soon|
|Last date to submit the form||Announced soon|
|Issue of admit card||Announced soon|
|DSSSB TGT Exam||Announced soon|
|Admit card issuance for DSSSB PGT||Announced soon|
|DSSSB PGT Exam||Announced soon|
|Answer key release date||Announced soon|
|Result announcement||Announced soon|
- The candidate must have cleared the Senior Secondary level examination or an equivalent qualification with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board.
- The candidate must possess a 2-year Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education program.
- Candidates who hold a B.Ed. (Nursery) degree from a recognized institute is also eligible to appear for exams.
- The applicant must have studied Hindi at the Secondary Level.
- The applier should have passed their Senior Secondary level of schooling (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must hold a 2-year Diploma in elementary education and must have qualified for the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test).
- Those who have passed a Master’s Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subjects are eligible to appear for the exam.
- The applicant must possess a Degree / Diploma in Training /Education from a recognized university of education.
- The candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exam with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university in the concerned/ respective subject.
- Moreover, they should have cleared a B.Ed. degree from a recognized university and must have passed in the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test).
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with computer proficiency is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in any stream is mandatory to apply for this post.
- The candidate must possess Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in psychology or applied psychology in order to be eligible for this post.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 32 Years
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 36 Years
- Assistant Teacher (Primary): 30 Years
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery): 30 Years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC): 18-27 Years
- Counsellor: 30 Years
- Head Clerk: 30 Years
- Patwari: 21-27 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- SC/ST+ PH: 15 Years
- PH+ OBC: 13 Years
- Ex. Servicemen: Period of Military Service+ 3 Years
DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- First of all, Go to the official website of the recruitment body i.e. DSSSB- www.delhi.gov.in
- Click on the ‘DSSSB Recruitment Online Application’ link to begin the registration process.
- Now you have to enter your basic details such as date of birth, SSC details, name, valid email ID, mobile number, and choose a password.
- Next, provide your personal, communication, category, educational, and work experience details as per requirements.
- Upload/ attach scanned images of your recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the formats and size.
- Once you have filled all the necessary fields, review the application form and then only submit it.
- Make the payment of the application form only through the online mode by using SBI e-pay. Any other mode of fee payment won’t be entertained.
|General/ OBC||INR 100/-|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen||Exempted|
DSSSB Recruitment exam will be held via pen and paper-based mode and mainly involves 2 stages namely, Tier I and Tier II. Tier I is mandatory for almost all the posts, however, the Tier II exam will be followed by a skill test for some posts.
- Both tiers include 2 sections- Section A and Section B.
- Section A will be an objective type hence it will have 5 subjects Hindi, English, Reasoning, Mathematics Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- For Section B, there will be Multiple Choice Questions from respective subjects as per the chosen post.
- Basically, marks of Tier I will be used for selected participants for the next level of the recruitment process, however, the marks of Tier II will be used for preparing the conclusive merit list.
- +1 mark will be awarded for every correct solution while candidates will lose 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of marks|
|MCQs related to post-graduation and teaching methodology||200||200|
DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Result
The result/ scorecard of the DSSSB recruitment examination 2023 will be accessible on the official website of DSSSB. The candidates can get their results by simply entering their login credentials on the official website of DSSSB.