DU MBA Admission 2022- Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Course Details
Delhi University (DU) offers MBA admissions to eligible candidates in colleges such as FMS (Faculty of Management Studies) and DFS (Department of Financial Studies). The admissions will be offered based on CAT (Common Aptitude Test) performance. The candidates who want to pursue MBA from Delhi University at these colleges can check the important details given in this article.
Overview of Delhi University (DU) MBA Admission 2022
|Course-Level||PG (Post Graduate) course|
|Course Type||Full-time Degree course|
|Offered by||DU (Delhi University)|
|Offered at||FMS (Faculty of Management Studies) and DFS (Department of Financial Studies)|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Admission procedure||Merit + Entrance Test|
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria for MBA admission in the respective college before applying. Here, you can go through the eligibility requirements for admission to the colleges.
Eligibility for DU FMS MBA
- For MBA admission the candidates must have qualified a Bachelor’s Degree scoring a minimum 50% aggregate (45% in case of reserved categories) or equivalent CGPA.
- For MBA Executive admission the candidates must have qualified a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline scoring a minimum 45% aggregate.
They must have experience of 5 years as an executive or administrator in a commercial/ Govt. organization after clearing their graduation.
- For MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) admission the candidates must have a qualified Bachelor’s Degree in disciplines like MBBS/ BDS/ BUMS/ BHMS scoring a minimum of 45% aggregate or equivalent. OR
Master’s Degree scoring minimum 55% aggregate in B.Tech, Genetics, Bioengineering, Anthropology, Pharmacology, Genomics, Nursing, Alternative system of medicine, zoology.
They should also have 5 years of experience as executives or administrators in a public or private registered Health Care organization after completion of graduation.
Eligibility for DU DFS MBA
- The candidates must have qualified Graduation in any discipline scoring a minimum of 50% marks either from Delhi University or any other recognized University with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics at 12th standard level.
- The students who are appearing in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for MBA admission.
- However, the final year appearing students must have to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned here.
DU MBA Application Process
The application forms can be submitted from the official website of the particular college you are seeking admission to the MBA course. You can follow these steps to apply for MBA admission 2022.
The application process for DU FMS MBA
- The candidates can apply for MBA admission by visiting the official website of FMS fms.edu.
- Visit the website and register yourself by entering some basic details.
- Now you can fill up the application form by providing all necessary details as required in the form.
- You also have to upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee to complete the application process. The fee can be paid via online mode (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking).
- Now you can submit your application form to confirm your candidature.
The application process for DU DFS MBA
- The candidates have to visit the official website fms.edu of DU DFS for MBA admission.
- From the official website, you can fill up the application form by providing all the details required in the form.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee to complete the application process.
- After filling up the form, you can submit your application form.
The payment of the application fee is mandatory for all the applicants applying for MBA admission 2022 in Delhi University. The application fee for FMS & DFS colleges are as follows-
Application Fee for DU FMS MBA
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
- The candidates who belong to reserved categories need to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee.
Application Fee for DU DFS MBA
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 1800/-.
- The candidates who belong to reserved categories need to pay Rs. 900/- as application fee.
If you want to get more updates on DU MBA Admissions 2022, so you can visit the official websites of the respective colleges to stay updated with the important information.