EMRS Gujarat Admission 2023: Every year, Gujarat State Tribal Education Society regulates admission process for the tribal children in 6th standard. In order to get enrolled in Eklavya Model School, children needs to pass a written examination. All the admission related information will be provided by the EMRS through their official website i.e. www.eklavyaeducation.gujarat.gov.in. The complete admission procedure for EMRS Gujarat or EMRSET exam is regulated by the Gujarat Tribal Education Society that enrolls children in class 6th only. This school is only meant for the children of Scheduled Tribe. Through EMRS, students belonging to scheduled tribes get a chance to get admission to the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas.
By studying in Eklavya Model School, children not only get to study professional educational courses but they also get prepared for the future jobs. Interested candidates/ parents/ guardians can apply for EMRS Admission 2023 in an online mode and candidates have to take part in the entrance test for the selection. Gujarat State Tribal Education Society will very soon release the online application form for Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) admission into class 6th for the academic year 2023-24 for the Gujarat Scheduled Tribe on their authorized web portal. Candidates should apply for the entrance test before the last date ends.
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Tribal Education Society|
|School Name||Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS)|
|Class of Admission||VIth|
|EMRS Exam Date||First week of May 2023 (Expected)|
|Application Mode||Offline (Written)|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2023 Important Dates
|EMRS Gujarat Application form||Fourth week of February 2023|
|Last date of the submission of the EMRS 2023 Gujarat application form||First week of March 2023|
|EMRSET 2023 Merit List||April 2023|
Objectives of EMRS Gujarat
- To provide finest quality and high-level education to the students belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST).
- To offer professional education courses and prepare them for future jobs in government and private sectors.
- Best education opportunities for Non-Scheduled Tribe population.
- Overall development of the students enrolled in each and every Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS).
- Providing educational support to the students in classes XI and XII, VI to X.
- Support the annual running expenses and the construction of infrastructure that provides cultural, physical and environmental needs of student life.
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are preparing for the entrance test need to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to appear in the exam. Students failing to satisfy the eligibility criteria cannot participate in the admission process. However, the official authorities have set certain parameters for the candidates to fill the form form of EMRS Gujarat. Candidates must check the Eklavya Model Residential School eligibility criteria as laid down below:
- Candidate willing to apply for the entrance test should belong to Scheduled Tribe Category.
- The age of the student must be 13 years at the time of admission.
- He/ she should have passed class 5th from the government school/ ashram school or recognized grant.
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2023 Application Form
Candidates appearing for the EMRS entrance test should know the complete application form process for the same:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official site and get its print for filling process.
- Now fill in all the information in the form and paste your passport sized photograph on it.
- While filling the information candidates need to be aware of the guidelines and instructions and letters filled should be clear to view.
- So, before moving further for the filling process, the candidates should check if the details entered in the application form are authentic or not.
- After the filling of application form is completed, candidates need to submit the form at the place where they are going to appear in the examination.
|EMRS Waghodiya – II||156||131||287|
|EMRS Shamlaji – II||139||139||278|
|EMRS Kherancha (Sainik School)||465||0||465|
|EMRS Nizar (Khodada)||241||273||514|
|EMRS Indu Vyara||131||164||295|
|EMRS Nandod (Gora)||196||204||400|
|EMRS Kawant (Sukhi Parivar EMRS)||191||193||384|
|EMRS Bilwan (Sainik School)||30||30||60|
The declaration of the result will be done in online mode through the official authorities of EMRS. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test, the merit list will be prepared accordingly. Those who take part in the exam must visit the official site and enter the credentials required in order to download their outcome. The result will display the final selection of candidates. Thus admission of the candidates will be carried out on the basis of merit.