Himachal Pradesh Covid Curfew Pass registration, lockdown pass, status, the online application process can be found from the official portal. Covid 19 has been such a struggle for the last two years. The moment the pandemic began, it has only brought dejection to everybody’s lives, and staying cooped up at home has been the only solution.
The government of HP released Covid ePass Himachal Pradesh for the citizens in order to roam freely as and when it is necessary. However, one shouldn’t take advantage of it and use it whenever they wish. Covid may have also witnessed an increase in nature and climate changes in almost every city and Himachal Pradesh is included in the same.
During necessities and emergencies, one may have to go out and help people or meet family members. For some, it is also important to go to work, as it is the only thing keeping everybody sane and providing a source of income for the individuals. This post will tell you the details about ePass Himachal Pradesh, how to apply online, documents necessary for the same, etc.
ePass Himachal Pradesh Overview
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Lockdown type||Corona curfew|
|Pass type||Himachal Pradesh Covid pass for traveling within and outside HP|
|Officials||Himachal Pradesh Government|
Covid ePass Himachal Pradesh Registration
To obtain an ePass applicable in Himachal Pradesh state, one has to apply for it, and only if approved by the government of India will it be applicable and one can use it to go anywhere, as long as it is necessary and extremely vital. Those who are visiting Himachal Pradesh from outside need to apply for HP ePass. Additionally, those who want to visit out of Himachal Pradesh state and have to come back within 72 hours also need to apply for HP ePass.
- First of all open the official site i.e. covid19epass.hp.gov.in. in order to register for the HP covid ePass.
- Once you’re on the website, start entering all your necessary details like your date of birth, mobile number, and more.
- Upon complete registration, you need to provide the type of request you have, whether you are an essential staff member or it is an emergency.
- Then enter the details of your travel which include the time, place you are going to travel for, and for how long.
- After mentioning the above details, provide your details related to your address, your Aadhar card number, and more as mentioned in the e pass form.
- Now you have to provide the reason for your trip. Remember to fill this part carefully as the government of India will only authorize your ePass on the basis of the reason for your need.
- After doing so, provide other important details required by the government on the epass form for instance your identity proof and submit it.
- After completing the above process, all you need to do is wait for the government to authorize your e pass request/ form and check the status of your E-pass by online means and use it.
One should keep this in mind that while using the ePass, carrying another identity proof is also equally important. The government will check the originality of your E-pass via a QR code and identity proof for where you are traveling.
ePass Himachal Pradesh Documents Required
- Driving license
- EC card
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Arms license
- Certificate of address issued by government authorized body or any government university
- Fixed line telephone bill
- Health scheme card
- Kissan passbook
- Pensioner’s ID card
- Freedom fighter card
- Domicile certificate
- Credit card statement
- Photo ID card with statement
- Recently updated bank passbook
- Lease agreement
- Income tax assessment
- Vehicle registration
- Water bill
ePass Himachal Pradesh Status Check
- Firstly go to the www.covid19epass.hp.gov.in.
- Click on the status check option and you will be moved to a new page.
- Here you will see different options from where you have to click on ePass Application Status.
- Now first fill your Covid Pass Registration that you have received on your registered mobile number at the time of registering for Himachal Pradesh ePass.
- Later, enter your mobile phone number that you have provided while applying for HP ePass.
- Click on the Search button and now you will be able to see the information whether the ePass is processed or not.
Seeing that you have verified the application of your status, now you can decide what to do accordingly. If the application has been approved by the Government you can take out its print copy or download/ save it as an ePass. If it has been rejected, you must try again or if the decision is still pending you need to wait till the decision comes.
Himachal Pradesh is severely hit with coronavirus pandemic too and its citizens should follow the rules of social distancing by staying at home. They must also keep in mind that the opportunity given to them by their state government should not be taken to advantage of. Meanwhile, they should apply for the HP Covid ePass only when it is necessary.