Directorate of Education, Delhi publishes a notification regarding Delhi EWS Admission for those students who belong to the category of Economical Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Group (DG). In Delhi, there are a total no. of 1617 schools with the category in total 13 districts of Delhi. Soon the admission forms for EWS/DG category students will be available online. The online registration process will soon be commenced. The admission will end in the last week of March 2023. Those parents who are in the EWS/DG category will apply for the registration process of their child’s admission to Delhi. Check out more details about Delhi EWS DG Admission 2023 from the complete post below.
Delhi EWS Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Submission of the application form begins from||1st week of January 2023|
|Submission of application form ends on||3rd week of January 2023|
|Uploading details of children who applied for admission under open seats||3rd week of January 2023|
|Uploading marks allotted to the children who applied for admission under open seats||4th week of January 2023|
|The first merit list publication date||1st week of February 2023|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by verbal interaction/ email/ written) regarding allotment of points to their wards for the first list.||1st week of February 2023|
|The second merit list publication date||2nd week of February 2023|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by verbal interaction/ email/ written) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list||3rd week of February 2023|
|The admission process ends on||4th week of March 2023|
EWS Admission 2023 Eligibility Requirements
All parents who are unaware whether they are eligible or not for admission to their ward under EWS or DG quota, then read the eligibility norms below:
- Admission in pre to 1st class under the DG and EWS category (SC/ ST/ OBC non-creamy layer/ Transgender and Orphan and all children living with or affected from HIV).
- The annual Income of the ward’s family should not be less than one lakh rupees (must submit requisite income certificate).
- They should issue the income official document by the revenue department of GNCT of Delhi.
- Applicants must be permanent native citizens of Delhi (for this they must submit proof).
- Candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC non-creamy layer, transgender, orphans and all children living affected with HIV will be considered as Disadvantage Group (DG).
- Those who belong to the DG group they do not require to show Income official documents.
- If children fall under the disability category then he/they must possess a disability certificate issued from the government hospital.
- Those who belong to the disability category don’t require to submit any income certificate.
- All the admission under DG and EWS categories in all schools will be done on the basis of the computerized lottery system.
All the parents should ensure that the age of their ward is must be within the prescribed limit (as of 31-3-2023) according to the class:
- Pre-school/Nursery: 03-05 years
- Pre-Primary/KG: less than 05 Years
- Class-Ist: less than 06 Years
EWS Application Process
- First of all, visit the official website and fill in all the details in the form.
- All the students must ensure that the field which has a red asterisk is mandatory to fill. It cannot be skipped.
- After filling out the form, hit the register button.
- Ensure that all the fields are correctly filled because after the submission of the form no changes will be entertained in it.
- Once you submit the form, you will get the registration number and your login ID will appear.
- Press the login button and correctly enter the registration ID and password you receive via text.
- The form will be shown which have details which you previously filled along with some new required fields which need to be filled.
- Fill in the fields and preview the form when it is completely filled.
- After checking all the details, submit it.
- Now select the school which is nearby to you within (0-1 km) radius.
- Next, choose the schools which are within a radius of 1-3 km.
- Upon selection, click on to submit.
- Now, you need to choose the schools which are within a radius of 3-6 km.
- Then select the school above the radius of 6 km.
- Now, a final preview of your form will be displayed on your screen as you filled.
- Check it properly and finally, submit it.
- When you finally submit the application form, you must take a printout of it.
Delhi EWS Admission 2o22 Merit List
- Selection will be finalized via the lottery draw system.
- The first list of the selected candidates will be published in the last week of January 2023.
- The admission merit list will be accessible on the official site of Delhi EWS DG.