Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) conducts the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) for the position of clerks for grant of increment in their salary/ pay scale. It includes Clerk-cum Computer operator, Clerk-cum-Typist, Data Entry Operator, Steno-typists, Office Associate, and Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator. The examination for HARTRON SETC 2023 is expected to be organized in the month of February 2023. The exam is organized as a post-requisite qualification for Clerks, Steno-typists, Junior & Senior Scale Stenographers for grant of their first annual increment only for the newly appointed employees and promotions.
Aspirants must be clarified that this examination is compulsory for the candidates holding Clerical posts including the posts mentioned above. Therefore, aspirants should gain complete knowledge about the HARTRON SETC such as important examination dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, exam pattern, results and more from the page below.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||HARTRON SETC|
|Exam Organising Body||Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON)|
|Course||State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Purpose of Exam||The exam is conducted for the position of Clerks, Steno-typists, Junior Scale stenographers & Senior Scale Stenographers|
HARTRON SETC 2023 Important Dates
|Application form start date||First week of February 2023|
|Application form last date||Third week of February 2023|
|Admit card issue date||Fourth week of February 2023|
|Examination date||February 2023|
Full details of HARTRON SETC Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidate must be an existing/ newly appointed clerks/ Data Entry Operator/ Steno- Typist/ Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator/ Office Associate/ Clerk-cum Computer Operator/ Clerk-cum-Typist of Government Departments/ Agencies/ Corporations/ Boards, etc. of State of Haryana for appearing in SETC Exam.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria is a must otherwise there is no use to appear in this examination, as it is specific to the people working for the Haryana government in specified fields.
General instructions to be followed in order to apply for SETC 2023 Examination Criteria:
- A clerk does not need to appear in the SETC phase 1 exam (computer knowledge test), if he or she has obtained the necessary computer knowledge certificate from the approved agencies i.e. HKCL, NIELIT, HARTRON, etc.
- Any employee who has cleared the Computer Knowledge test and typing test (on the desktop) in one language, then he/need not give a computer knowledge test if the candidate wants to clear the test in another language.
- Candidates having degrees in BCA/ MCA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Diploma in Computers from any recognized institute or polytechnics are eligible without any online test.
- Candidates holding a Haryana State certificate in IT from HKCL are eligible to directly apply without appearing in SETC Part 1 Computer Test.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Application Form
Applicants have to go to the official web portal i.e. www.hartron.org.in in order to get the application form. After getting the form, fill it with all the details correctly. The applicant will get a unique registration number. Candidates will be able to check their application form summary by clicking on the save & preview button. Before submitting of fee, it is suggested that the applicant should check his/her details and make necessary corrections in the same (if needed) before the correction date ends. After ensuring the correctness of the application form, not- exempted applicant will have to pay a fee of Rs 590/- (five hundred ninety Rupees) exempted applicant will have to pay Rs 354/- (three hundred fifty-four) including Bank Charges with the help of payment gateway integrated with the application.
Carefully go through the exam pattern for better preparation for the HARTON SETC Exam 2023 from the below section. Please note that the exam pattern is based on last year’s record for the reference of appliers only:
- Type of question: All the questions are of objective type in nature.
- No. of question: There is a total of 50 questions in the queries paper.
- Medium: Candidates can only answer the questions in the exam in English.
- Qualifying percentage: The candidates are supposed to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the exam.
- This paper will test the typing speed of the candidate on the computer.
- Required typing Speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi is required.
HARTRON SETC Result 2023 will be released on the official website of HARTRON. All the candidates who have taken the test are advised to keep a check on the official website after the commencement of commencement. Candidate will get to know the marks obtained through the results. Participants can contact the helpline immediately if there’s any correction in the scorecard. Candidates who are qualified candidates can only proceed to the next step which is counselling process.
NOTE: The result of the specified slots will be declared within 10 days after the exam date and certificates will be dispatched after the outcome is announced by the authorities.