Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023- Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form
The admissions are open for the Haryana B.Ed course 2023. The admission procedure is expected to start in June or July month. B.Ed is a popular career option that many candidates wish to choose. Every year many candidates apply for Haryana B.Ed admission 2023. The candidates who are interested to pursue a B.Ed course can check the important details here.
Important Dates- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023
|Commencement of application process||Will be updated soon|
|End date to apply for Haryana B.Ed admission||Will be updated soon|
|Release of Phase I Merit List (Category-Wise)||Will be updated soon|
|Release of Rounds I seat allotment||Will be updated soon|
|Payment of fee through Online/ Offline||Will be updated soon|
|Round I- Online Reporting||Will be updated soon|
|Release of Phase II Merit List (Category-Wise)||Will be updated soon|
|3rd Physical counseling by the college||Will be updated soon|
|Commencement of classes||Will be updated soon|
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form
- To apply for Haryana B.Ed, the candidates have to visit the official website crsu.ac.in / Kurukshetra University/ GurugramUniversity.
- From the home page, search the link as “B.Ed Admission 2023” and click on it.
- Enter all your general information as required in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents including your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the specified amount of the application fee.
- Now, you can save the submitted application form for future reference.
The application fee is mandatory for all candidates. They have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee. Without the payment of the application fee, the application form of the candidate will not be accepted. To complete the application process, you must pay the application fee. The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
- The candidates applying for Haryana B.Ed must be an Indian national.
- The applicants must have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute scoring a minimum 50% aggregate.
- The candidates who belong to reserved categories must have scored a minimum of 47.5% at the qualifying level.
- Haryana B.Ed admission authority will not be considered rounding off marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the candidates.
- The candidates having compartment in any one subject of the qualifying exam will not be allowed to apply for Haryana B.Ed admission 2023.
- The candidates holding a one-year diploma will not be allowed to apply for B.ED admission.
Necessary Documents- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023
- Certificate of qualifying exam ( all documents from the qualifying degree also)
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Residence certificate (for those candidates who have passed their qualifying exam outside Haryana)
- Employee Certificate (in case an applicant has been employed in Haryana Govt. or any other organization)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- A certificate stating the economic weakness of the applicant (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of grandchildren of freedom fighters (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional allotment letter
- Registration & Counselling fee original receipt
- Printout of bearing the locked college choices
- Character certificate
- Applicants having gap years in their studies have to submit a gap certificate.