HCS – Haryana Civil Services exam is conducted for recruitment in the state civil services and the allied services. It is conducted by the Haryana Public Service Commission. HCS 2022 exam is organized for recruitment into various services below:
- Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (D.S.P.)
- Excise and Taxation Officer
- District Food and Supplies Controller
- ‘A’ Class Tehsildar
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer
- Traffic Manager
- District Food & Supplies Officer
- Assistant Employment Officer
HPSC HCS 2022 Important Dates
|Official notification release||February 2022|
|Online registration begins||March 2022|
|Last date to register||April 2022|
|Admit card availability||Updated soon|
|Preliminary exam date||Updated soon|
|Main exam date||Updated soon|
|Result declaration||Updated soon|
HPSC HCS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done graduation from a recognized university. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
|Category||Upper age relaxation||Highest age|
|Backward class of Haryana||5 years||47 years|
|SC/ST||5 years||47 years|
|Single female candidates||3 years||45 years|
|PwD and PH of Haryana||10 years||50 years|
|PwD and PH (SC/ST)||15 years||55 years|
Haryana HCS 2022 Application form
- The application form is available online in the month of February 2022 Tentatively.
- Candidates will have to apply by completing some steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistake in the application form will lead to a correction. So avoid making any mistakes in the form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Candidates will receive all the important information related to the application form on their registered ID & phone number.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the hard copy of the duly filled application form for future references.
|Male candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Female candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Exam||No. of questions||Marks|
|Civil Services Aptitude test||100||–|
|Paper-4||Optional subject 1||150|
|Paper-5||Optional Subject 2||150|
Personality Test: Candidates who will qualify for the exam and score marks equal to or greater than cut-off marks will be called for a personality test. So, it is advised to the aspirants to qualify for both the exam and score the cut-off marks in order to select the respective post.
HPSC HCS 2022 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of HPSC HCS?
Ans. The official website is www.hpsc.gov.in.
Question: When will the HPSC HCS online registration start?
Ans. The online registration will start in the month of February 2022 Tentatively.
Question: Which authority will conduct the HCS exam 2022?
Ans. It will be conducted by the Haryana Public Service Commission.
Question: What is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for male candidates, Rs. 250/- for female candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates.