Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is an administrative office that is in charge of the enrolment of staff in Haryana state. The recruiting body appoints candidates for various Group B, Group C, and Group D posts for different divisions and services in the state of Haryana. Previously, it was known as Subordinate Services Selection Board. Its headquarters is situated in Haryana state only. The enrollment of the candidates is done through a Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test, and Document Verification. Candidates need to qualify for each stage in order to get recruited for HSSC 2023. If you want to get the complete details related to HSSC Recruitment 2023 then read this complete article below.
HSSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- Inspector – 32
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator – 9
- Election Naib Tehsildar – 6
- Election Kanungo – 21
- Work Supervisor – 112
- Auto Diesel Mechanic – 39
- Carpenter – 33
- Plumber – 4
- Surveyor – 1
- Painter – 27
- Mason – 23
- Mechanic (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) – 7
- Lift Operator – 2
- Chargeman – 2
- Chargeman (Electrical) – 10
- Electrician – 115
- Machine Tool Operator – 7
- Auto Electrician – 11
- Chargeman Miscellaneous – 11
- Storekeeper – 15
- Fitter Heavy Machine – 39
- Supervisor – 12
- Blacksmith – 6
- Workshop Machinery Operator – 14
- Chargeman Heavy Plant, -14
- Section Officer – 5
- Sub Station Generator Attendant – 2
- Electrician – 4
- Junior Mechanic – 10
- Account Clerk -11
- Store Keeper – 3
- Store Clerk – 6
- Assistant Seed Production Officer -31
- Account Assistant – 2
- Senior Mechanic – 2
- Marketing Assistant – 4
- TGT Punjabi – 136
- Turner Instructor – 93
- Fitter Instructor – 144
- Carpenter Instructor – 14
- Pharmacist – 25
- Laboratory Technician – 28
HSSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam
||Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Exam 2023
|Type of exam
|Level of exam
||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Frequency of exam
||Once a year
HSSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification publish on
|Application form starts date
|Last date to submit the application form
|Last date to deposit fee
|Admit card issue on
||10- 15 days prior to the exam
|Final result declaration
- Those candidates who have finished the accompanying instructive capability, for instance, Matric/ Higher optional or equivalent/ Dental Hygienist course/ 12th/ B.Sc. Nursing/ Graduate/ B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/M.Sc/ Master’s Degree from the recognized board or college.
- The candidate must have Sanskrit/ Hindi as one of the compulsory subjects in Matric or Higher investigations.
- The minimum and maximum age should be 17 and 52 years to go after this current Haryana govt position.
- Nominated contenders will be posted under different divisions or sheets or enterprises of Haryana state.
- Candidates must have the aptitudes, understanding, age farthest point, and accompanying capability, to go after the most recent government position.
HSSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Aspirants can obtain the application form for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission exam through the official website- www.hssc.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to read the advertisement and application process carefully on the official website. It is important for the applicants to ensure their eligibility first before registering.
- Candidates should read the guidelines and instructions aptly first and then start the application process. The concerned link for the application form will be available on the official website of HSSC only. There, they have to provide each and every detail such as the name of the candidate, parents’ details, communicational details, educational details, category, etc.
- Candidates are required to pay the specified application fee via debit card, credit card, e challan or net banking to complete the application process. After submitting the application form candidates need to take the printout of the application form for additional purposes.
||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana
||Female Haryana State
|1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 17 & 19
|3, 7, 9, 15, 16, 18 & 20
|PwD ex-servicemen of Haryana
The HSSC selection of the candidates will be based on Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
Financial Criteria and Experience:
- The commission will give 10 marks for the financial criteria and experience to the competitors. Standards for this are provided below.
- In case nobody in the applicant’s family on the administration work – 5 Marks.
- A widow, a youngster whose father passed on before he/she achieved 15 years of age – 5 Marks.
- Just in case, the candidate has a place with such a declaration clan – 5 Marks.
- For the Experience, the commission will give half or 0.5 marks for every time of understanding.
||No. of Questions
HSSC Recruitment 2023 Result
The results for recruitment exams would be declared online, participants will receive an SMS and not just that they can visit the website to track your results.
Click on the results notification on the webpage of the Recruitment body i.e. “hssc.gov.in”.
Candidates would need to enter their registration details and then download the results or print them directly for future references.