The IIIITM Kerala entrance test would be used to determine enrollment to the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management in Kerala. Applicants who have passed the GATE test are not needed to take the admission test in order to be considered for admission. However, if their GATE result is equivalent to the Exam’s cut-off percentage, they must sit for an interview given by the test officials. As there is no option for offline access, the registration form is only accessible online on the official web page. This page thoroughly explains the qualifying requirements, application procedure, application fee, exam format, important dates, IIITM Kerala 2023, and so forth.
IIITM Kerala 2023: Important Dates
|Application Form Commencement||May 2023 (1st week)|
|Application Form Ending Date||June 2023 (1st week)|
|Admit Card Release||June 2023 (3rd week)|
|Date of Exam||July 2023 (1st week)|
|Result Declared||July 2023 (3rd week)|
IIITM Kerala 2023: Application Procedure
Instructions and guidelines on how to fill the Registration Form are provided below:
- The Registration Form would only be made available online.
- For anyone interested in applying, the deadline is the 1st week of June 2023.
- In order to submit an application, you must complete many stages, including enrollment, personal information, documentation submission, and payments.
- Applicants must follow the instructions properly and finish all stages.
- Applicants should check their qualifications before applying for the test since the Registration Form submission procedure is restricted to only suitable individuals.
- To avoid having their application form rejected, applicants must be very meticulous while filling out their registration form.
- Well before the first week of June 2023, applicants should present their registration form since, beyond that period, none would be accepted.
- You should retain a copy of your completed application form and payment receipt for subsequent use.
Students are encouraged to read the information provided in this section about the application cost before proceeding with the admission process.
|Foreign nationals/ NRI||Rs. 1000 or US$100|
- Aspirants may submit the application cost by Demand Draft or by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking in an offline manner.
- To prevent rejection of their application, candidates must make the payment well before the deadline.
- Candidates paying the registration fee by demand draught in the offline method should make sure to make the DD payable to the Director of IIITM Kerala, and payable in Thiruvananthapuram.
Candidates who actually want to learn more about the Eligibility Requirements established by the relevant authority should read the material we have given below in this area for their convenience.
- Nationality: Applicants who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission.
- Age Restriction: All candidates who are above the age of 21 at the time of enrollment are eligible for the program for the admissions process.
- Domicile: Candidates are only able to qualify for the admission procedure if they hold a valid Kerala State domicile certification at the time of enrollment.
- Educational Requirements: Candidates must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, or Science from a recognized university or institution to be considered for admission.
- Compulsory Subject: Math should be a compulsory subject in the passing test for candidates.
- Minimum Marks: To register for the admission procedure, candidates must have received a minimum of 60% or higher on the qualifying test.
- Students Appearing: Candidates who are in the last year of their qualifying exam also are welcome to apply for the admission procedure.
The candidates are able to get detailed information regarding the actual Test Pattern in the part beneath, which includes information namely the exam method, length, language, total question, total marks, kind of question, negative marking, and much more.
- Exam Format: The authorized officials would administer the admission test in an online mode (computer-based examination).
- Exam Timeframe: Aspirants would have one hour to complete the full question paper of the entrance examination.
- Test Dialect: The entrance examination question paper would be released in the English language.
- Total No. of Questions: The candidates will be required to answer 60 questions in total on the entrance test question paper.
- Total Marks: The entrance test would have a total of 240 marks on the question paper.
- Question Types: The question paper for the entrance test would consist of MCQ-type multiple-choice questions.
- Marking System: The governing officials will award 4 marks for each right answer provided in the entrance test.
- Negative Marking: The authorized agencies would subtract one mark for each incorrect response provided in the entrance test.
|Subjects||Maximum marks||No. of questions|
|General Knowledge||28 marks||7 questions|
|Mathematics||56 marks||14 questions|
|General Science||36 marks||9 questions|
|English and Reasoning||60 marks||15 questions|
|Basic Computer Science||60 marks||15 questions|
IIITM Kerala 2023: Syllabus
We have given a list of Test curricula for the preparations of the entrance exam for the candidates’ guidance. Aspirants may also obtain knowledge concerning Exam Syllabus by visiting the IIIITM Kerala’s official website.
- General Knowledge
- Fundamentals of Computer
- General Science
- English and Reasoning
ITRAT Entrance Examination
- General Knowledge
- Computer Science
- Research Aptitude
- General Science
IIITM Kerala 2023: Preparation Strategy
The candidates may learn more about Preparation Tips in the area below. The Preparation Tips listed below would assist the candidate in better preparing for the entrance test.
- Make a schedule and a study plan and stick to it every day, no matter what.
- Prior to taking the entrance test, learn about the test paper structure and curriculum.
- Clarify any concerns you may have before taking the admission test.
- Know all of the subjects’ fundamental ideas.
- While learning, prepare brief notes and flow diagrams of key subjects for review purposes.
- Prepare for the qualifying examination by taking a practice test and reviewing several sample papers.
- Get plenty of rest and consume nutritious foods.
- Most essential, do not put your health on the back burner.
- Avoid interruptions such as smartphones, social media, and so forth.