The officials of Indian School Talent Search Exam releases the registration forms for the ISTSE Exam 2023 on the official website i.e. www.istse.org. Indian School Talent Search Exam
Students who wish to appear for the ISTSE ( ISTSE) is an international level examination which is conducted for the school students in India. This talent search examination is specifically designed to assess the skills, strengths and weakness of the students of India. The examination paper involves multiple choice questions to measure the student’s skills and concepts. Consequently, students who are interested to take part in the ISTSE 2023 Examination should register themselves online before the last date. Please note that, only those students who are studying in class 1st to 10th in a school of India are eligible to participate in this examination. Individual students can directly fill the ISTSE application form 2023. Get more information about ISTSE 2023 such as important dates, objectives, application form, application fee, exam pattern, participation benefits, awards and medals, etc. in the complete page below.
ISTSE Exam 2023 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Indian School Talent Search Examination|
|Purpose||To test the student’s overall intellectual potential|
|Benefits||Early exposure to competition and learning, Self-realization|
|Examination date||Last week of March (Expected)|
|Registration deadline||Fourth week of December (Expected)|
|Eligible for||Students from class 1st to 10th|
ISTSE 2023 Important Dates
|Deadline for offline or online exam||Fourth week of December|
|Paper based/online exam date||First week of February|
|Class 1st to 5th Exam online exam for direct candidates||Fourth week of May|
|Class 6th to 10th Exam online exam for direct candidates||Third week of May|
ISTSE Exam 2023 Eligibility Requirements
Before registering for ISTSE Exam 2023, check out the eligibility criteria as given in the section below:
- Students studying in classes from 1st to 10th are eligible to participate in the Indian School Talent Search Examination (ISTSE).
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be studying in any board of ICSE/ CBSE or State Board.
ISTSE Exam 2023 Objectives
ISTSE is a specifically designed skill-based assessment examination to check the strengths and weaknesses of the students participating in the exam across India. It is basically formulated to evaluate the student’s overall intellectual potential.
ISTSE 2023 Application Form
Individual students can directly register for ISTSE 2023 exam by following the step by step guide given below:
- Go to the official web page of the ISTSE i.e. www.istse.org.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the link of ‘Register’ button and a new page will appear.
- Now, register for the exam if you are a new user.
- Enter all the particulars as asked in the appropriate fields.
- Provide your username and password carefully in the form. Save your login credentials after ISTSE registration 2023.
- Select the class you are studying in the 2023 session.
- Read the terms & conditions carefully and click on ‘Agree’ button.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to save it.
- Pay the ISTSE 2023 application fees via available online methods.
- Now, your ISTSE 2023 registration is completed. You can login with your saved credentials to check your application form status.
Each participating student will have to pay ISTSE registration 2023 fees as specified by the official authority of the exam. The details of registration fees are provided below:
|Individual students||INR 399/-|
|Individual students with late fee||INR 499/-|
|Students through schools||INR 200/-|
- Exam Mode: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Duration 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 35 for Class 1 to 4, 50 for Class 5 to 10
- Sections: Mental & Logical Ability, English, Science, Mathematics, Scholars Section and Fair Play
- Negative Marking: Applicable
ISTSE Section-wise Marks Distribution
- Mental & Logical Ability – 9%
- Mathematics – 24%
- Science – 24%
- English – 12%
- Scholars Section – 15%
- Fair Play or Practice – 16%
ISTSE Participation Benefits
Through ISTSE, students get a platform, where they can judge their intellectual potential at the national and international level. The ISTSE exam is based on the school curriculum of CBSE, ICSE, and state boards.
By participating in the Indian School Talent Search Exam (ISTSE) students will be exposed to:
- Self-realization: They will be able to know their academic strengths and weaknesses. Oversee and compare their achievements with other participants. Students can measure the limits of their capabilities.
- Early exposure to learning and competition: By participating in the talent search examination, students get very sharp-minded and quick problem solvers. They get a chance to sharpen their skills by tackling several problems at a practical level.
Recognition & Medals
Each participating student of ISTSE 2023 will obtain a certificate. The participant who scores:
- 95% or above will receive a Scholar Certificate and a Gold Medal.
- 90% to 94.99% will obtain an Outstanding Performance Certificate and a Silver Medal.
- 80% to 89.99% will receive a Distinguished Performance Certificate and a Bronze Medal.
- 60% to 79.99% will be awarded a Participation Certificate.
- Below 60% will receive a digital Participation Certificate.