JAC 11th Exam Date 2023: The Jharkhand Academic Council was founded for the purpose of carrying and undertaking assessments of Intermediate, High school, and Madarsa, prescribing curriculums for such evaluations, endorsing to the State Authority the acknowledgment of Intermediate Educational Institutions, High Schools, Sanskrit Schools, and carrying out such other evaluations as the State Legislature may delegate to the committee from every now and then. As well as schools and sub colleges & institution opening authorization, the Council proposes to the Human Resources Department that they be recognized. Also recommended to the HRD are the madrasa and the Sanskrit School, both of which should be recognized.
During the month of April in the year 2023, the JAC 11th Board Exam will be held. Students can look up JAC 11th Routine 2023 on the official website of the state of Jharkhand. For all of the students who are studying under the Jharkhand board and who will be taking the JAC 11th exam date 2023, this is extremely encouraging news. According to the Jharkhand Academic Council, the JAC Board 11th Routine will be published on the organization’s official website.
JAC 11th Exam Date 2023
|Paper 1||Tentative Date||Subject||Duration||Stream||No. of Questions|
|April 2023||Core Language||01-Hrs.||Arts, Science And Commerce||40 Questions|
|Paper 2||April 2023||Physics+Chemistry And Accountancy+Business Studies||02 Hrs.||Science And Commerce||40+40 Questions|
|Paper 3||April 2023||Optional Subjects 3rd And 4th||02 Hrs.||Science And Commerce||40+40 Questions|
|Paper 1||April 2023||Core Language||01-Hrs.
|Paper 2||April 2023||Optional Subjects 1st,2nd, And 3rd||03-Hrs.
|Paper 3||April 2023||Elective Language||01-Hrs.
JAC 11th Exam Date 2023:Exam Pattern
- This year’s 11th board test has had its curriculum shortened by 25 percent as a result of the implementation of Covid-19.
- In accordance with the new curriculum, the Jharkhand Board (JAC) will hold the 11th class board examination.
- The Joint Admissions Committee will administer the 11th class board test in two sections.
- The very first annual test will be conducted in the months of November and December, and the final exam will be performed in the months of March and April.
- The curriculum for the JAC Class 11th Inter Board Exam will account for 75% of the total marks.
- So every topic will have 40 various multiple-choice questions for 40 marks each, with a total of 160 marks available.
- The JAC will administer the class 11th board test using the O.M.R. seat system.
- Five required topics and one extra field based on a seventy-five percent curriculum will be covered in the test, with problems from each subject.
- Also, every topic in the test will be worth 50 marks, with a minimum passing score of 33 marks required for candidates to complete the course.
- In order to be qualified for enrollment to any level in a Secondary Education, Sanskrit Madhyama School, Madrasa, or Intercollege, a candidate must first get admittance to that level in the previous year.
- At the time of the September of the previous year of Secondary Assessment, his age requirement shall in no event be just under 14 years old.
- A candidate should be enrolled in a school or college recognized by the Jharkhand Academic Council / State Government, or has been a student of a board recognized by the CBSE/COBSE.
Examination passing grades in every subject will be 33% of the total possible marks. An applicant must earn 33 percent grades in the theoretical part of the subject and 33 percent marks in practical training individually. There will be 23 pass marks in a theoretical topic worth 70 marks, while there will be 10 pass scores in a functional subject worth 30 marks.
In music, the theoretical part is worth 25 marks and the passing grade is 8, while the practical portion is worth 75 marks and the passing grade is 23. An applicant must complete both the Theoretical and Operational Tests in order to be considered qualified.
JAC 11th Exam Date 2023: Documents Required
- Marksheet and Admit card of class 10th
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certification (If Applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Pictures of the Candidate
- Certification of residence