JAIIB Exam 2023: The Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is accorded by the IIBF to individuals who have demonstrated a fundamental amount of expertise in banking and financial services, banking techniques, client relations, and basic accounting, and legal implications needed for day-to-day banking activities. The JAIIB is indeed the IIBF’s premier banking program, offered solely to IIBF participants. Anybody working in India’s banking and finance sector may also apply for membership in the IIBF.
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance aspires to train trained and skilled individuals for the finance and banking business in India. IIBF conducts an effort to inform, educate, evaluate, advise, coach, certify, and provide banking professionals with continuing professional development programs. It was founded in 1928 following Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act.
JAIIB Exam 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||IIBF JAIIB|
|Full form||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB)|
|Authority Conducting||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Frequency||Twice in a year|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Duration||Two hours|
JAIIB Exam 2023: Important Dates
|Online Registration Commencement||To be Updated|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||To be Updated|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||To be Updated|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||To be Updated|
JAIIB Exam 2023: Application Process
- Go over to @iibf.gov.in, the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance’s official website.
- Tap on the ‘Examination/Courses’ choice on the hand side of the page on the main website.
- From the list of possibilities, choose ‘Flagship Programs.’
- Select JAIIB, and a fresh page will appear, allowing you to complete the JAIIB application online.
As for the IIBF JAIIB entrance exam, aspirants should fulfill the requirements for eligibility. In order to minimize being rejected at a later phase, such applicants must make sure they meet the IIBF JAIIB eligibility requirements. The conditions for qualifying are depending on a person’s educational background. In order to apply for JAIIB, you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Just regular members of the Institution are eligible to take the test (Anyone in the banking and financial professionals whose employer is an Organizational Part of the institute may register for membership, for more information, see the IIBF site).
- For consideration, students should have completed their class 12th examinations, or an equivalent, in any field. An applicant from a bank’s staff or managerial staff cadre might well be allowed by the Institution to present in the test if they are recommended by their supervisor or officer-in-charge of the branch wherein they operate, even if they have not completed their 12th grade or its equivalent.
- Those who have completed the class 12th test or its comparable and are subordinate employees of recognized Indian banking/financial institutes and fellows of the Institute are qualified to appear in the test.
- There will be around 120 multiple choice questions for 100 marks on the question paper, containing questions referring to the case studies/caselets.
- The Institution, on the other hand, has the authority to change the number of questions that will be asked for each subject.
- In addition, the exam would be administered totally online.
- There’ll be no reduction for incorrect responses.
- The evaluation will last two hours.
- Applicants may take the test in either Hindi or English, and therefore must indicate their preference while registering for the examination.
JAIIB Exam 2023: Syllabus
The JAIIB test consists of three topics, as previously stated. The IIBF has published the test’s complete curriculum on its official website. The key subjects covered in the JAIIB curriculum are listed below for applicants. You may also obtain the whole curriculum by clicking on the link given below. Continue reading to learn more.
Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Business mathematics and finance
- Principles of bookkeeping & accountancy
- Final accounts
- Banking operations
Principles & Practices of Banking
- The Indian Financial Sector
- Bank Duties
- Bankers Technology
- Support Services-Marketing of Banks Services/Products
- Financial institution and Financial Markets Values
Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
- Financial regulations and compliance
- Legal elements of financial institutions
- Banking-related legislation
- Commerce laws pertaining to banking activities
JAIIB Exam 2023: Admit Card
The admit cards for the test are sent directly to the applicants by the IIBF. The student’s JAIIB admit card is delivered by certified mail. The institution, on the other hand, provides the admit card on its website prior to the test. By checking in with their registration number and account password, applicants may download the document.
It is important to remember that once a test center and specific time have been chosen during the registration process, they cannot be changed afterward. It is also stated on the admit card. The printed admit card, as well as a picture ID card, should be brought to the test center. Applicants are not permitted to take the test unless they have these two documents.
JAIIB Exam 2023: Result
Just after the test, the IIBF publishes the final results on its official site, which is accessible by clicking here. The Institution also publishes the aggregate mark sheet, which is in addition to the final result. Applicants may get a copy of the document by inputting their registration id and password on the website.
JAIIB Exam 2023: Criteria for Passing
- At least 50 out of 100 is required to pass the subject.
- Aspirants who get at least 45 marks in every subject and a total of 50 percent in all exam areas in a single chance would be deemed to have passed the test.
- Students will be called to save credits for subjects they previously passed in an attempt until the time restriction for completing the test has expired.
- Aspirants would have two years to complete the test.