Jammu B.Ed 2023: As per the official notification, Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test Application Process 2023 will be regulated through online mode only. The application forms will be released on the authorized website of JKBOPEE which is the exam managing authority. JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination) will start the registration process after the release of notification.
Candidates will be able to take part in the entrance examination only after submitting the application form before the due date. The application process is expected to be started from the month of April 2023. Candidates are advised to furnish their authentic details in the application form in order to avoid the chances of rejection. In this complete post, we have provided information related to the Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test such as important schedule, eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern and syllabus, result, etc.
Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Jammu B.Ed|
|Full Form||Jammu Bachelor of Education|
|Type of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|Merit Date||2nd week of July 2023 (Expected)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Online application start date||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date of filling application||Last week of June 2023|
|Due date to register with late fee||Last week of June 2023|
|Admit card issue date||July 2023|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Allotment letter for local candidates||August 2023|
|Allotment letter for non local candidates||August 2023|
|Commencement of classes||–|
- Nationality: To take part in Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test, the candidate’s nationality should be Indian.
- Domicile: Candidates must be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir to take part in the application process.
- Education: They should possess a bachelor’s degree BA/B.Sc/B.Com from the recognized institute or its equivalent from Jammu & Kashmir.
- Marks: Candidates need to acquire a minimum of 45% marks in order to apply for the exam.
- Appearing: Applicants who are going to appear in the final year of their qualifying degree are also eligible for the examination.
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Application Form
- The application form for the B.Ed Entrance Test is expected to be available in the first week of June 2023.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form before the last week of June 2023.
- It must be clarified that the application form will be released only on the authorized website of the competent authority- www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Candidates have to make the application fee payment of Rs.1200/- via online method through combined Bill Desk Payment Gateway that helps to make the payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates should check all the instructions in order to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While applying, applicants need to fill up some necessary details in the Application Form for instance candidate’s name, educational/ academic details, course-related details, phone number and parent’s details, address, and further details.
- After that, the entrants will have to upload scanned images of passport size- photographs and signatures only in the prescribed size and format are mentioned on the main web portal.
- Applicants are suggested to get the print copy of the Application Form when it is completely filled.
- Payment of the application fee is the most crucial part to complete the application procedure, therefore entrants are notified to pay the application fee before the last date of submission.
- Each and every candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/-. It has to be submitted online through National Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
There will be only one paper in the entrance exam. The question paper includes a total number of 180 Questions. The distribution of questions as per subject is as follows:
- General English: 45 questions;
- General Awareness: 45 questions:
- Aptitude for Teaching Profession: 45 questions
- Reasoning: 45 questions
The result of the Jammu B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will be available through online means. Only the candidates who have participated in the entrance examination can obtain the results. Via the official website of the exam conducting board i.e. JKBOPEE officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to provide their login credentials such as the roll number and date of birth to acquire the scorecard and result. Moreover, it is also very important for the participants to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the basis of results, officials will grant admission to the participants.
The merit list will be published as per the courses. The list will contain the name of the aspirants who get selected in the entrance examination. Administrators of JKBOPEE will issue the merit list on its official portal for all the candidates. Candidates are advised to download the merit list from the official website for future references. After the release of the selection list, shortlisted candidates will have to report to the institution in person for counseling round. Counseling round will be followed by the document verification process on the basis of which the final admission will be granted to the students.