JEPBN or Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing Courses is the entrance examination that is organized every year for the admission to PB B.Sc. (Nursing) Course. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is the competent authority that conducts this exam at the state level. Moreover, the application forms for the same will be available in the 2nd week of January 2023. Aspiring candidates can visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination in order to acquire the application form for the entrance examination. Furthermore, we suggest the aspirants not miss any details related to JEPBN 2023 as provided in this complete post.
JEPBN 2023 Highlights
|Name of the conducting authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Name of the exam||JEPBN 2023 (Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing 2023)|
|Application starting date||January 2023|
|Application closing date||February 2023|
|Exam date||May 2023|
JEPBN 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form release date||2nd week of January 2023|
|Online application process ending date||1st week of February 2023|
|Correction period||2nd week of February 2023|
|Date of examination||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2023|
- Applying candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The aspirant should pass the 12th level examinations from any recognized educational board and also must pass the GNM course.
- Additionally, they must have obtained a registration/ RNRM certificate from the State Nursing Council of any State of India.
- The authorities of JEPBN have not set any upper age limit for candidates who are currently employed in private institutes.
- For candidates who are currently employed in public/ govt institutions, the upper age limit is 53 years.
- At the time of admission, ‘In-service’ candidates of West Bengal state need to possess a ‘Letter of Permission’ from the official authority for sponsorship in line with the West Bengal Nursing Personnel.
- For candidates who are presently employed in private institutions need not submit any work experience.
- Employees must have at least 3 years of regularized experience in the government sector/ service.
JEPBN 2023 Application Form
- All the aspiring candidates can acquire the application form online at the official website of the conducting authority i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the authority’s website, candidates will find the application form link.
- Candidates have to submit the details as asked in the form and upload all the essential documents and certifications as per prescriptions.
- Once you are done with the application form filling and uploading documents, candidates have to make the payment of the necessary application fee.
The application fee is Rs. 3000 which is non-refundable and can be paid via debit card, internet banking, credit card, and another online payment gateway.
- Scanned copy of the passport-sized photograph in JPEG or JPG format.
- Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Domicile Certificate
- Relevant Mark sheets
- The duration of the JEPBN exam is 90 minutes.
- The exam will have all multiple-choice questions with four alternatives for each question.
- The exam will have two sections for instance Part A and Part B.
- There will be a total number of 100 questions in the JEPBN exam.
- The questions will be available in the English language only.
- Each question will be of 1 mark and there will be a deduction of ¼ marks for every incorrect response. No marks will be subtracted for an unattempted question by the candidate.
|Sections||Topics||No. of questions|
JEPBN 2023 Result
The candidates will be able to obtain the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 result at the official website of the conducting body only- wbjeeb.nic.in. It must be noted that WBJEEB does not publish any rank/ score list.
- The result will be announced in the form of a bank card via online mode. Participants can easily download it by entering their login credentials.
- JEPBN 2023 rank card will include all the relevant ranks and total scores of the participants.
- The rank cards are only issued to those candidates who appear for the exam. However, all the participants may not be awarded ranks.
- The participants will have the choice to apply for the duplicate rank card only within 60 days after the announcement of the result. For this, apply at the official portal of the board and make the payment of Rs 500 through demand draft is drawn in the favor of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board’ payable at Kolkata.
JEPBN 2023 Counseling
Only those candidates who are awarded ranks in JEPBN 2023 will be eligible to appear for the counseling sessions. The details regarding the WBJEE Post Basic Nursing counseling session will be updated at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Cut-off rank will be published by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- Institute-wise and course wise seats shall be released by the board before the beginning of the counseling and seat allotment session.
- Seat allotment/ Counseling shall be done according to the GMR ranks only (not on the basis of category ranks).