JET Agriculture 2024: The examination namely JET (Joint Entrance Test) Agriculture is organized every year. It is also known ad Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test. It is basically a state-level entrance examination that is regulated each year to offer admissions into fields such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, and Forestry. This entrance exam is designed for the candidates who are seeking admission to several governments & private agriculture institutions in the state of Rajasthan.
All those who are going to participate in this entrance examination should apply for the same via the official website of the same. Only after applying online, candidates can appear for the test and obtain the minimum qualifying marks. If applicants fail to secure minimum qualifying marks then they won’t be able to get admission to the desired courses in the institutions of Rajasthan.
JET Agriculture 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||JET Agriculture|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Types||UG Courses|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (Written)|
JET Agriculture 2024 Important Dates
|Start of the registration process||Fourth week of March 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||Second week of June 2024|
|Deadline to submit the application form with late fees||Third week of June 2024|
|Last date to make corrections in the form||Third week of June 2024|
|Admit card release date||First week of July 2024|
|Entrance exam||Second week of July 2024|
|Exam result||Last week of July 2024|
|Counseling begins||Last week of July 2024|
- One should successfully pass XII or equivalent examinations from the board recognized by the Rajasthan, Ajmer, or some other equivalent board.
- Candidates holding a domicile in Rajasthan state are eligible.
- Candidates who have studied class XII with Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics subjects may also apply.
- Aspirants obtaining 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the examination. Candidates of SC/ ST/ SBC/ OBC will get a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks.
- The maximum age limit is set up to 5 years
- Candidates appearing in their 12th examination may also apply for the examination.
JET Agriculture 2024 Application Form
- The application form will be available online mode through the official website.
- Candidates can start the application form filling tentatively from the fourth week of March 2024.
- The application form will remain available till the second week of June 2024.
- It is recommended to the candidates fill the form correctly and carefully.
- The candidates need to do the registration by following the steps such as – Registration, filling up the application form with basic details, paying the application charges, and getting a print copy of the confirmation page.
- The facility to edit the application form will also be provided to the candidates.
- Also, attach the scanned copies of the passport-sized photograph and also the signature along with the other necessary documents as per the prescribed formats.
- Lastly, generate the printout of the duly filled application form confirmation page for future purposes.
The application fee payment includes online mode which can be done through internet banking/ credit card/ debit card, etc. Please note that the paid fees will not be refunded in any circumstances.
|For General/ OBC/ SBC category||Rs. 2800/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PC category||Rs. 1400/-|
- Exam Mode: JET is directed in offline mode i.e. written exam.
- Question Type: The question paper comprises of only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: Both English and Hindi.
- Total Questions: 200 questions.
- Exam Duration: Total 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks for giving a correct answer and 1 mark for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
JET Agriculture 2024 examination results will be out after a few days of successfully completing the written examination. The result is expected to be disclosed in the last week of July. The outcome will be available via online mode by only entering login details. The result will be displayed in the form of a rank list and scorecard. Aspirants successfully passing the entrance examination will be added to the rank list and invited to participate in the counseling process later.
The authority won’t release the exam outcome through any offline/in-person mode. The candidates can check the result by visiting the official website. They will be asked to enter their User ID and Password in order to obtain the scorecard. The result will only be accessible to the candidates who have taken up the entrance test. After checking the qualifying status in the result, candidates can participate in the counseling session by producing their necessary documents in both original and xerox forms.