Jharkhand B.Ed 2023: JCECEB conducts the Jharkhand B.Ed entrance examination every year, for those candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching. For that, one must have clear the entrance examination first. The test consists of multiple-choice based questions. The total number of questions will be 100. There is a negative marking for every wrong answer. For details related to admission procedure, eligibility, application fee, exam date, etc.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Process
- Go to the official site of the Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination board (JCECEB) @jcecb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Now, candidates need to check the Jharkhand B.E.d notification.
- Further, read the required information that has appeared before you.
- If you are eligible, then you can apply for the Jharkhand B.E.d entrance examination 2023.
- Fill in all the necessary information that has been asked and submit it furtherly.
- Pay the application form fee and download your application form for further use.
Jharkhand B.Ed Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC-1/BC-2(of Jharkhand state)||Rs.750/-|
|SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand state)||Rs.500/-|
- The payment can be done via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Candidates excluding Jharkhand state have to pay the examination fee as per the general category.
- The examination fee is non-refundable.
- There can be additional bank charges other than the examination fee.
Jharkhand B.E.d 2023 Documents Required
- High school mark sheet along with its authentication.
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Post-graduation mark sheet if relevant.
- Domicile (for the applicant of Jharkhand).
- Caste certificate (if relevant).
- Scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Dates
|Application availability starts from||March 2023|
|Application closing date||April 2023|
|Admit card||April 2023|
|Entrance examination date||May 2023|
|Result date||May 2023|
- Candidate must have passed his/her high school and intermediate from a recognized board or institution.
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or technology with a specialization in science and maths with an aggregate of 55%.
- No limitation in the spending year to apply in B.E.d courses.
- Total number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Multiple choice-based questions.
|Language proficiency||30(15 questions for English and 15 questions for Hindi)|
|Teaching Aptitude||40 questions|
|Reasoning Ability||30 questions|
Jharkhand B.Ed Syllabus
- Language proficiency: Comprehensions, finding out errors in the sentences, determining the equivalent meaning to the given phrases, fill up the suitable blanks, rearranging the sentences, selecting the right word for incomplete sentences.
- Teaching Aptitude: Children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; emotional and social adjustment; leadership qualities and group management; attitude towards education; intrapersonal and interpersonal skills, and general awareness on contemporary issues about school education.
- Reasoning Ability: Verbal and non-verbal reasoning, relationships, numerical ability, number series, letter series, analogy, jumbling, the odd one out, arranging the statements in the sequential form, missing number, theme finding, statement and conclusion, logical problems, syllogism, establishing.
Admit Card Details
- Candidates would not be allowed in the examination hall without an admit card.
- The admit card has the following details (applicant’s name, exam time & date, exam center, address, roll no. of aspirants, registration id, D.O.B., applicant’s photo, and exam guidelines).
- All applicants must carry the admit card with one id proof on the exam date.
- Id proof can be one of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Other Valid Id Proof.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Cut-Off
The cut-off marks are the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the exam and it varies year to year and based on certain factors like aspirants participating, the toughness of the exam, etc.
After the completion of the exams, the answer keys will be released on the university’s website. The answer key will be released for the objective MCQ type of paper and not for the subjective type of paper.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Admission Counselling
Counseling is a process where the candidates who have passed the entrance exam, book their seats by taking admission and their admission to the B.E.d course is confirmed. In this event, the candidate has to reach the venue place on the notified date with all the necessary documents required and confirm their seats by paying the course fee. Candidates have to select the college of their choice as well.
Documents required for counseling:
- High school certificate
- Intermediate school mark sheet
- Graduation and post-graduation degree
- 10 recent colored photographs
- Migration/transfer/character certificate from the last attended institution
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Admission fee in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.