Jharkhand GNM 2023: Jharkhand General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a diploma course of 3 years duration through which candidates are trained to take care of sick people. These courses are basically formulated to provide a clinical approach to handling the patients. There is a six-month internship after the completion of the course. Then, candidates will receive a diploma from those students who will complete the internship.
However, it must be noted that the Jharkhand GNM Admission 2023 will entirely be based on the entrance exam.
It is also clarified that only female candidates will be able to participate in the entrance examination of Jharkhand GNM. The entrance examination will be regulated at the state level and the application form for the same can be accessed through the online mode on the official website of the organizing department.
Jharkhand GNM 2023 Overview
|Course Name||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)|
|Level of Course||Diploma|
|Duration of Course||3 years and 6 months|
|Name of the Examination||NECE- Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Exam Conducting Department||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
Jharkhand GNM 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of the Application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||To be Updated|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be Updated|
|Results Declaration||To be Updated|
|Counselling round 1||To be Updated|
|Counselling round 2||To be Updated|
- All the applicants need to be a resident of the state of Jharkhand state and also possess a certificate domicile of the state of Jharkhand in order to be eligible.
- Additionally, it is also mandatory for the candidate to pass the 8th examination for admission to the various trades for instance mason, carpenter, seat metal worker, welder, etc.
- For the other courses or trade, the candidate should qualify class 10th examination from the state government recognized educational board.
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply, should be 14 years.
- Age relaxation up to 45 years will be provided to the widow of the military personnel who has been died in the military operations.
- Candidates should necessarily submit the medical certificate at the time of admission to the ITI course.
Jharkhand GNM 2023 Application Form
Those applicants who are seeking admission to the three-year General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course will have to appear in this entrance examination only after filling out the application form. However, candidates need to follow a few steps for filling out the application form.
- Jharkhand GNM 2023 Application Form will be released at the allotted time and date.
- Make sure to check the official website of the conducting authority daily, as the application form will only be released through online mode.
- All the appliers should check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
Contenders should each and every detail correctly and completely in the application form.
- Keep all your documents safe and ready while filling the details in the application form.
- Submit the relevant certificates and documents in the application form as per the given formats and sizes.
- Keep a hard copy of the application form secure after the submission of the application form.
- Last year the application fee for Jharkhand GNM was Rs.450/-. To get the details of the application fee, visit the main portal of the organizing department.
- You can make the fee payment through online mode using a debit card, credit card, or net banking features.
The examination will be organized in offline mode and contains objective-type questions. The paper pattern will be basic and a total number of 150 questions will be there. The paper will contain 5 major sections and each question will carry one mark.
|Sections||Total number of questions|
Jharkhand GNM 2023 Result
- The result will be made available is on the official website of the conducting board JCECEB.
Before the result declaration of the entrance examination, the official authority will also release the answer key on the same platform.
- The result will be announced in the form of a merit list (PDF format). The contender will be able to find his/her result by entering the name or roll number or date of birth.
- The merit list will be issued in rank-wise order. In case, two candidates achieve the same rank then the candidate scoring higher rank in Biology will be given the first preference.
- If the marks are also the same in Biology, then the candidate with higher scores in Chemistry will be given the first preference in the rank list.
- In case both the candidates score the same marks in Biology and Chemistry, then the rank of the candidate will be based on the marks scored in Physics. If the marks in all the subjects are the same then, the candidate will be placed in the rank list according to alphabetical order.
|GNM Merit List||ANM Admission|
The applicants have to submit these required documents at the time of admission to GNM Nursing 2023:
- Mark sheet and Certificate of 10th/ High School
- Mark sheet and Certificate of 12th
- Passport size photograph and signature
- Mark sheet and Certificate of the MBBD Qualifying Examination
- Domicile Certificate