Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship 2023: The Government of Karnataka recently announced a scholarship scheme for farmers’ children in the state of Karnataka. It will be enacted from the current financial year. Basavaraj Bommai has initiated to launch this scheme to support the higher education of farmers’ children and has saved Rs 1,000 crore at his first cabinet meeting after taking over as Chief Minister of Karnataka state.
This scholarship scheme is going to implement after the announcement of the scheme. The Chief Minister of Karnataka has ordered the concerned department to start this scheme in the state as soon as possible. Children of the farmers will avail of many benefits under the scheme in Karnataka. All Applicants who are willing to apply can submit their online applications by downloading the official notification and reading all eligibility criteria and application procedures properly.
Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of the scholarship||Farmers Child Scholarship scheme|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Children of farmers|
|Major benefit||Financial Assistance|
|Objective of yojana||To financially help farmers children in their higher education|
|Eligibility||Those who have passed SSC and pursuing higher education|
|Announced on||7th August 2021|
|Yojana under||State Government|
|Name of the state||Karnataka|
- Only the children of farmers are allowed to take benefit from this scholarship scheme.
- The student should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state and hold a valid domicile certificate of the same.
- Those who have completed their 10th standard and pursuing their studies in higher education are eligible to apply for this scholarship yojana.
- In case a student who belongs to the farmer, family is already taking benefits from any other type of scholarship on the basis of married are not eligible for this scheme.
- The scholarship amount differs according to the courses.
- In case you want to take a scholarship in post-graduation courses then you will not be eligible to change your course.
Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- First of all, applicants are required to open the official website of the Karnataka Government Concerned Scholarship Scheme.
- At the homepage, download the official notification in accordance with Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- Download the notification it and read it very carefully to get complete information on the application process.
- After that candidates will get the Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme application form in the notification.
- You need to take out the print of the same and then fill the application form by filling in all the details as required.
- Attach the essential documents along with the application form and submit them to your higher authority of the institution.
- After a few days of the application submission, you will get the amount in your bank account.
- Permanent citizenship certificate/ domicile certificate of the student/ applicant
- Aadhar card of the student
- Mark list of last year
- Farmer ID card
- Bank account number with IFSC code
- Passport size photographs
- Receipt of admission for higher education which is published by the authority
- A valid mobile number
|Post Graduation||11, 000/-||10, 000/-|
|Law, Paramedical Nursing and Other Courses||8, 000/-||7, 500/-|
|ITI, PUC||3, 000/-||2, 500/-|
|BA, BSc, BCom, MBBS, BE and Professional Courses||5, 500/-||5, 000/-|
The chief minister who is recently elected in the first cabinet meeting of Karnataka state made an announcement regarding the scholarship yojana. The beneficiaries of the scheme will be those students who are from farmer’s families and from roller communities. To complete education, the state government will offer some financial help to the students.
With the help of this financial support amount, EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) students can easily complete their education. The main purpose to launch this scheme is to financially help the children of farmers. It has been observed that most of the time farmers don’t send their children to get higher education due to their financially weak conditions.
View Beneficiary List
A large number of applicants will apply for the Scholarship Program. After the successful acceptance of the application forms, all the received application forms will be scrutinized by the officials of the scholarship scheme and they will prepare a list of selected beneficiaries as per the selection criteria. The applicants will be able to check the beneficiary list by visiting the official website of the Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana.
- First of all, applicants will have to open the official website of the Karnataka farmer child scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen where you have to click on the Feedback/ Suggestions icon.
- A new feedback form will open before you.
- Submit Feedback/Suggestions and enter the details in the form.
- Enter your feedback properly and hit the submit tab.