KEAM 2023: Every year KEAM exam is conducted by the CEE- commissioner of entrance examination, Kerala. The admission will be provided in various colleges/universities in Kerala. It is a state-level entrance test that provides admission in Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical and allied sciences and its registration has started in April. Therefore, Students need to register online in order to apply for admission. The registration process has started in the month of April 2023 and ends in the month of May 2023. So, students are advised to complete the application process before the last date.
KEAM 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release||1st week of April 2023|
|Online registration begins||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to register||3rd week of May 2023|
|Admit card availability||1st week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||4th week of June 2023|
|Final answer key release date||4th week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Rank card release||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling process begins||4th week of July 2023|
Eligibility Required to Apply for KEAM
- Indian citizens and OCI/PIO cardholders are eligible to apply.
- He/she must have a domicile of Kerala state.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years.
For Engineering- Candidates must have cleared class 12th with 50% marks in PCM or mathematics separately or candidates must have cleared HSC with 45% marks under management quota in private/government self-financing engineering institutes.
For Architecture- The candidates who have successfully qualified t 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board having obtained 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics as a mandatory subject can apply. OR The applicants holding a 10+3 diploma in any stream with an aggregate of 50% marks and Mathematics as a compulsory subject are considered eligible. OR Those candidates who possess an International Baccalaureate Diploma, after completing 10 years of schooling, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as the mandatory subject of examination are eligible too. Besides all of these, authority will also ask for a valid NATA 2023 score.
MBBS/BDS/BSMS- Students must have cleared class 12th with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology.
BUMS- Candidates must have cleared 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 50% marks in biology.
BHMS/BAMS- Students must have cleared 12th with 50% marks in PCB.
BVSc & AH- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in PCBE.
B.Sc Hons (Agri), B.Sc Hons (forestry), BFSc- Candidates must secure 50% marks in class 12th in PCB and Biology subject.
B.Pharma- Students must have secured 50% marks in biology and mathematics and 50% marks in PCMB.
KEAM 2023 Application form
- The application form is available in online mode from April 2023.
- The last date to apply is the 3rd week of May 2023.
- The Application procedure will include some steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistake in the application form will lead to a correction. Although correction window will also be opened by the authority to correct any mistakes in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking or through E challan at head offices and sub-post offices in Kerala. All the candidates except the ST category will have to pay the application fee.
- All the important information related to the application form will be directly sent to the candidate’s registered ID & phone number.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form for further use.
- The examination mode will be offline (pen and paper-based).
- 150 minutes will be provided to complete the examination.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be 2 papers i.e. paper 1 for Physics and Chemistry and paper 2 for mathematics.
- Total questions will be 120 and total marks will be 480.
- The examination will include subjects– Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Physics & Chemistry||120|
KEAM 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of KEAM?
Ans. The official website is www.cee.kerala.org.
Question: Where can candidates register for the KEAM examination 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of CEE.
Question: When will the KEAM online registration starts?
Ans. The online registration has been started from April 2023.
Question: Who shall be conducting KEAM?
Ans. KEAM will be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance examination.
Question: When will KEAM admit card be released?
Ans. The admit card will be released in the first week of June 2023.
Question: In which mode, the result will be declared?
Ans. The result will be announced on the official website of KEAM– www.cee.kerala.gov.org
Question: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
Ans. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, and internet banking or through the head offices and sub-post offices of Kerala.