Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences will soon issue a notice of KNRUHS Admission for those students who are willing to get admission in different Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) courses. Students may apply by filling KNRUHS Admission form with all essential details on or before the end date
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences is one of the best universities in the state. KNRUHS Admission Form will release soon for various courses. Courses are offered in the discipline of Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy, and so on. To get the complete detailed information about the KNRUHS Admission Process go through the given section.
KNRUHS Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date to fill of NEET MDS||October 2022|
|End date to fill of NEET MDS||October 2022|
|Starting date to fill of NEET UG||December 2022|
|End date to fill of NEET UG||February 2022|
|Starting date to fill of NEET PG||November 2022|
|End date to fill of NEET PG||November 2022|
|Starting date to fill of PG Medical Degree||April 2023|
|End date to fill of PG Medical Degree||April 2023|
|Starting date to fill of Diploma Courses||April 2023|
|End date to fill of Diploma Courses||April 2023|
Check and meet the following Eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Only Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- International applicants: Person of Indian Origin or Overseas Citizens of India are also eligible to apply for the admission process.
- Domicile: Candidates should belong to the Telangana state.
- Relaxation: Those who belong to the reserved criteria have a relaxation of 5 % in the qualifying marks.
Under Graduate (UG) Courses
Educational Qualification: One should qualify for HSC exams
Post Graduate (PG) Courses
Educational Qualification: Completed BAMS to get admission in the Ayurvedic course.
Educational Qualification: Completed MD course to get admission in DM and MS course to get admission in M.Ch. course.
KNRUHS Application Process
- Apply through the official website.
- Visit the official website >On the official website you need to register themselves by entering certain necessary details.
- You are advised to provide a valid email Id and mobile number at the time of registration as this information will be used by the authorities for further contact by the authorities.
- Any false information in the Form will lead to the rejection of the form by the official authorities.
- Once the registration process will get completed, the applicants will have to get the KNRUHS admission 2022 Application Form
- Fill in all the details in the KNRUHS admission Form and upload certain documents on the official website.
- Recheck the information that you have entered in the KNRUHS admission 2022 Application Form and submit the same.
- Take a printout of the duly filled KNRUHS admission Form for further reference.
- Make the payment of the Application Fee once the form is filled.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents that need at the time of filling the KNRUHS Form.
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Graduation degree
- Passport size photograph
- Scorecard of Respective Entrance exam
- Admit card of Respective Entrance Exam
- Aadhar card
- Transfer certificate
KNRUHS Admission Counselling /Personal Interview
- Admission will be through Counselling / Personal Interview
- Official authorities will allot seats to students once the document verification process will get completed.
EndNote: You can bookmark this page for more updates