Kumaun University is a well-known institution that provides a wide range of programs. Kumaun University B.Ed is yet another program offered by this reputable university, which seeks to provide excellent job opportunities for many young people. B.Ed. is a popular choice amongst individuals who seek to spread education among youngsters.
Kumaun University would hold an entrance test to select students for its two-year B.Ed. degree program. Interested applicants must complete up and submit an online application form. Admission would be available at a number of Kumaun University-affiliated government and private institutions. Kindly remember that the Kumaun University B.Ed Admissions entrance test comprises three papers with various exam styles. Read on to learn all you need to know about Kumaun University’s B.Ed. Admission 2023.
Kumaun University B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
The table below shows the proposed timetable for Kumaun University B.Ed 2023.
|Online Application Form Commencement||3rd week of February 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||3rd week of March 2023|
|Payment of Application Fee Last Date||3rd week of March 2023|
|Admit Card Release||4th week of March 2023|
|Examination Date||2nd week of April 2023|
Kumaun University B.Ed 2023 Application Process
- To enroll for the Kumaun University B.Ed 2023 test, you must first fill out an application, which may be found at www.kunainital.ac.in.
- You can also register in a digital method.
- Complete the registration form and include all needed information.
- Double-check that any details you include on the registration form is valid and suitable; or else, the application may be canceled.
- The applicant must also filter the duplicate picture, mark, and thumb imprint in accordance to the registration form.
- Applicants for the test must have finished a B.A./B.Sc/M.Com under the 10+2+3 format from this Institution or another recognized university.
- The applicant should have completed one major or core topic and two subsidiary or supplemental courses as part of the aforesaid qualification.
- Those who have completed the qualifying exam from a university outside of Kerala must present an Eligibility Certificate proving their eligibility.
- To be assessed for acceptance to the Bachelor of Education program, an applicant should have received at least 50% or a comparable CGPA in a Bachelor’s Degree (Science/Arts Subjects).
- For (Standard, Core, Supplementary, and Open Programs) as a whole, Part I + II + III with a CGPA of at least 50% or comparable in MA/M.Sc/M Com.
- Part III (Core and Complementary programs) with at least 50% or similar CGPA in MA/M.Sc/M Com
- Applicants who fall into one of the reserved categories will get a mark reduction.
- Those who register for the test have to be fit and healthy as well as intellectually healthy.
- For SEBC candidates, there’ll be a 5% age exemption.
- Applicants who are blind and have a disability of more than 40% would be offered a 5% age reduction.
- Applicants who are deaf or dumb will not be able to take the exam.
- Those who are members of the OEC would get a 5% mark relaxation.
- Those who are SC/ST and Lakshadweep locals, Assisted or Government Teachers with 3 years of regular employment would get a 5% age relaxation.
- Those in the General/OBC category would have to pay Rs 1250 as registration fees.
- The Reserved Category would also pay Rs 1250 as well.
Kumaun University B.Ed 2023: Syllabus
- General Knowledge: History, Indian Polity, Geography, General Science, General Awareness
- Quantitative Ability: Time and Distance, Compound Interest, Numbers, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Simple Interest
- General English: Antonyms, Clause Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Comprehension, Reconstruction of Sentences
- Intelligence Tests: Paper Folding, Puzzle Test, Classification, Direction Sense Test, Coding-Decoding, Series Completion, Logical Venn Diagrams, Mathematical Operations, Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test, Logical Sequence of Words, Analogy, Situation Reaction Test, Completion of series, Counting of Figures, Classification, Completion of Figures, Arithmetical Reasoning, Cube, Embedded Figures, Dice, Formation of Figures, Paper Cutting, Mirror-Images, Water-Images, Inserting the Missing Character, Dot Situation.
- The language test would be worth 100 marks and will take 90 minutes to finish.
- The General Knowledge and Reasoning section will be worth 100 points and therefore will take 105 minutes to finish.
- The Elective Paper (Arts/Science/Commerce Category) would be worth 100 marks and will take 90 minutes to finish.
- Ram Nagar
Kumaun University B.Ed 2023: Admit Card
Take a printout of your admit card from the official site. Online access to the admit card would be available. It is an important document that provides all pertinent information such as name, location, test center, day, and date. Definitely bring it with you to the test center. Without an admission card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam center. An admit card would be sent to the applicant seven days prior to the test date.
Kumaun University B.Ed 2023: Counselling
Following the release of the results and merit lists, the counseling procedure will begin. During the counseling procedure, ambitious applicants must submit their preferences for colleges/institutions where they intend to study.
The seats would be allocated purely on the grounds of the student’s rank and preference. Just after appropriate document verification and fee payment the admittance will be guaranteed.
Kumaun University B.Ed 2023: Important Points
- No registration forms would be approved if they are received via post/speed post.
- During the admissions process, retain the e-mail address and contact information indicated in the registration form current.
- When submitting the application form, double-check the qualifying requirements. Ineligible applicants’ applications would be automatically rejected.
- The percentage will not be rounded up or down. For instance, if you’ve had a graduation GPA of 49.99 percent, you really aren’t eligible.
- Only applicants from Uttarakhand would be eligible for the SC/ST and OBC reservations.