The College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) releases the official notification for providing admission to the 4 years Bachelor of Science in Nursing course (B.Sc Hons.). However, the only female candidates will be eligible for admission in the B.Sc Nursing course. No separate entrance test will be organized by LHMC for admission to the B.Sc Nursing course, furthermore, admission will be made on the basis of NEET UG score. Candidates who are willing to take admission in LHMC need to apply for the same before the ending date.
The application forms will be made available via the official web portal of NEET-UG. It must be noted that the admission for the B.Sc Nursing course at LHMC is regulated once a year only, therefore candidates will not get any other chance to apply for the same. Continue reading this article to get more details on LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022. In the below section we have mentioned all the accurate information such as LHMC B.Sc Nursing important schedule, eligibility, exam pattern, application form, and more.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||LHMC B.Sc Nursing|
|Name of the college||The College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Type of college||Government|
|Course category||B.Sc Nursing|
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||1st week of July 2022|
|The last date to apply||1st week of August 2022|
|Last date to pay the application charges||To be updated|
|Application form correction window opens||To be updated|
|City of examination declaration||To be updated|
|Admit card download date||To be updated|
|NEET UG 2022||To be updated|
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Requirements
Candidates can check the vital details related to LHMC B.Sc Nursing eligibility criteria below:
- Gender: Only female candidates can take part in the admission process.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years of age (as of 31 December 2022).
- Physical fitness: Candidate is required to be physically fit.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have acquired at least 45% or above in senior school certificate examination/Indian School Certificate Examination (class 12th) or any equivalent examination whereas 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC category candidates in four mandatory subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (applicants are required to pass separately in each subject).
- Appearing: Students who are waiting for their results or have appeared in the 12th or equivalent examination this year may also apply.
- Mandatory Subject: Students must have studied and pass in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects in 10+2 level.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Before beginning the online registration process, candidates should see the instructions regarding the LHMC B.Sc Nursing application process that is mentioned below:
- The application forms for LHMC BSc Nursing are released in the month of July 2022.
- The medium of application form releasing will be online only.
- Candidates have to open the official website lhmc.nta.ac.in. in order to acquire the form.
- Fill all the particulars carefully and accurately in the application form although the correction facility will also be provided by the official authority.
- Avoid filling multiple forms, as it can be rejected by the officials.
- Moreover, candidates are told to keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Check the vital information related to the application fee as given below:
|General, OBC (NCL), CWWAPP, EWS candidates||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||INR 500/-|
|PwD candidates||No fee|
- No refund and transfer of the application fee will be entertained by the authority in any case.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through (Demand Draft) or through a bank cheque.
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (Online Mode).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective based).
- Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Medium of Paper: Only English.
- No. of Sections: 4
- Standard of the Question Paper: 12th level (Questions will be from Physics, English, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge).
Section-wise distribution of marks:
|Subjects||Total no. of questions||Marks||Total marks|
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
- The result and scorecard for LHMC BSc Nursing 2022 will be released in online mode.
- The authorities will prepare a merit list for every Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing entrance exam participated candidate.
- It will be published on the official website as well as on the notice board of the LHMC College too.
- No telephonic information or any official correspondence regarding results will be provided. Consequently, each candidate is required to see their result personally.
- Basic factors will be considered in preparing the result such as the vacancy of the seats, participant’s performance, category, etc.
|GNM Nursing Admission 2022||ANM Admission 2022|
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Counseling Procedure
The counseling for LHMC B.Sc Nursing will be commenced a few days after the declaration of the result and merit list. The only exam-qualified candidates will take part in LHMC counseling. Additionally, at the time of the counseling process, all shortlisted candidates will have to bring their original documents and certificates along with photocopies of the same.