MAH B.Ed CET 2023: The application form for MAH B.Ed CET 2023 is most likely to be released in the last week of April, and the entrance examination date is yet to be confirmed. The application form will be released online. No application is accepted in offline mode. Aspiring candidates can check the registration dates and application procedure for Maharashtra B.Ed Admission.
MAH B.Ed CET 2023 Schedule
|Application form start date||April 2023|
|Last date to apply||May 2023|
|Admit card release date||May 2023|
|Examination date||June 2023|
|Result declaration||July 2023|
|Counseling commencement||July 2023|
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this exam
- The minimum age limit of the candidate to apply for MAH B.Ed CET is 17 years of age as on July 01, 2023.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any relevant discipline like Science and Mathematics/Social Studies/Humanities/Commerce etc.,
- The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks. 5% of relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category, applying for the examination then they need to secure a minimum of 50% marks and those candidates who belong to reserved category must have acquired 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who belong outside to the state of Maharashtra can also apply for the examination provided that they have obtained at least 50% marks.
- Those who are participating in the final year examination are also eligible to appear for Maharashtra B.Ed. CET Examination 2023.
MAH B.Ed CET 2023 Application form
- Access the official website of MAH B.Ed CET 2023.
- Click on “New Registration” and read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on the submit button and confirm the details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo and signature
- After that, select the “Centre of Examination” for MAH B.Ed CET Entrance Exam.
- After the completion of the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fees.
- Save a copy of the MAH B.Ed CET 2023 filled-in Application form.
For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 800/- and for OBC, SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 600/-
- MAH B.Ed CET 2023 will be conducted through online mode i.e. (Computer-based test).
- The examination paper will be divided into three sections which will cover topics from General Knowledge, Mental ability, and Teacher Aptitude.
- There will be a total no. of 100 questions in the test. The questions will be of objective type and the total time duration to complete the exam is 60 minutes.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and negative marking is not applicable in this test.
|Exam medium||English and Marathi|
|Total no. of questions||100|
|Sections in paper||Mental Ability – 40 Questions, General Knowledge – 30 Questions, Teacher Aptitude – 30 Questions|
Mental Ability: The section will judge candidates’ reasoning power. This section will consist of questions based on Series, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Syllogism, Problems on dice, Analogies, Classification, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
Teacher aptitude: This section aims at knowing the candidates’ capacity to become a teacher. It will contain questions such as his/her knowledge, leadership qualities, awareness about changes in Education and Society, Professional commitment and communication, etc.
General knowledge: This section aims to test how well a candidate is updated with the happenings in the surroundings at Local, National, International Level including Current Affairs, past events, History, Geography, Political Science, Civics, Literature in General and science & technology.
MAH B.Ed CET 2023 Result
The exam results are most likely to be declared in the month of July 2023 on the official website – www.cetcell.mahacet.org. The procedure of checking the result is given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link “MAH B.Ed CET Result 2023”
- Enter your roll number/registration number.
- Click on the “submit” tab.
- The result will appear on the screen.
Maharashtra B.Ed 2023 Counseling
The counseling process will begin in the month of July 2023. CET CELL Maharashtra will prepare the merit list. Qualified candidates will be allotted the seats and college as per their merit list. Students will have to carry some documents with them for the verification process. A list of the required documents is given here:
- Admit Card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Degrees and certificates in original.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Transfer certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
MAH B.Ed CET 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the application fee for the registration process?
Ans. The application fee for the general category is Rs. 800/- and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 600/-
Question: What will be the mode of entrance exam?
Ans. The examination mode will be online.
Question: What is the date of the counseling process?
Ans. The counseling process will be held in July 2023.
Question: What is the last date to register for Maharashtra B.Ed Admission?
Ans. Candidates will have to register themselves before the due date in May 2023.
Question: Is there a negative marking in the entrance exam?
Ans. There is no negative marking.